Celtic v Rangers: Sun 1st Sep, 12:30

2 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Tonight's entertainment - avoid Kerrydale Street, binge-watch RangersMedia.

I just can’t but if you have the time and inclination could you bring back some ‘hot takes’. Please consider ‘bat shit takes’ along the lines of “we were unlucky”.

We are light years behind that Celtic side. Both in terms of players on the pitch and in the dugout.

We try the same stuff game after game against them which doesn’t work. You can accept getting beat off a better team but there has been no attempt to adapt or change how we play in order to combat that.

Just now, AJF said:

We are light years behind that Celtic side. Both in terms of players on the pitch and in the dugout.

We try the same stuff game after game against them which doesn’t work. You can accept getting beat off a better team but there has been no attempt to adapt or change how we play in order to combat that.

Genuinely don’t understand why Clement seems to be getting an easy ride from your fans. You’re going backwards under him.

5 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Tavernier taking pelters from Dodds on Sportsound:   " I watched his body-language ... he couldnt wait for the final whistle."

Ouch!

It’s not more down to the fact he’s just a poor defender who’s manager has hung him out to dry vs Maeda once again ?

Sky saying only Wilton had a worse start as Rangers manager in Old Firm games. 

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

I can remember fans of the old Rangers had a flag out the season that Hearts finished above them - something like "Second place is not good enough, but it is a must".

Might want to dig that one out again.

Just our usual/traditional shitbag performance and pumping at Parkhead. 

Players looked scared to score.  Team with the better players, better attitude and hunger won. 

Clement looking more and more like a fraud, he's making the same mistakes as his predecessors. Full pre season under him and its the same old. 

Sticking with Tav as rightback is criminal. He hasnt been able to handle Maeda for the last 3 years yet manager after manager persists with it. 

Sure is depressing days for us but enjoy your win yous Celtic yins, better team yet again. 

Rangers were completely flat and looked as if they wanted the game out the way rather than show any fight whatsoever. Wasn’t even an entertaining arse collapse just a complete formality for Celtic.

9 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I just can’t but if you have the time and inclination could you bring back some ‘hot takes’. Please consider ‘bat shit takes’ along the lines of “we were unlucky”.

Wellm this one puzzled me:

agree with you. I think since Gerard, we seem to be a team built and set up for Europe. The difference with the players in Europe and domestic games is night and day. The set up by the managers we have had, is play a formation and stick to it, no matter what. There is no heart or desire for domestic games. Too much emphasis on Europe.