Nations League 2024/25

England have a surprisingly mediocre record against Ireland.

Edit: got the distinct impression that England were quite happy to declare for 2 there, so long as Ireland didn't do anything silly.

Edit 2: just noticed that Czechia got ridden 4-1 in Georgia.

image.png.75d4651d1ebb11898683748d3bf7568d.png

Edited by BFTD

Just now, carpetmonster said:

The Mail are now calling for him to be sacked because he didn’t sing the anthem.

Ahahahaha, I'll be hearing about that from the old man later.

14 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

The Mail are now calling for him to be sacked because he didn’t sing the anthem.

Imagine the Cromarty types on here though if a Rangersy leaning type was managing us & didn't sing Flower of Scotland. f**king hang the English p***k at dawn would be the response, he has f**ked it for himself on a point of principle & I applaud that, but we would have exactly the same knee jerk response.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Imagine the Cromarty types on here though if a Rangersy leaning type was managing us & didn't sing Flower of Scotland. f**king hang the English p***k at dawn would be the response, he has f**ked it for himself on a point of principle & I applaud that, but we would have exactly the same knee jerk response.

Oh I’m sure there’d be the odd walloper, but I can’t see a national newspaper thinking there’s enough of them that are far gone enough that they can make grist out of it. I’ve no idea whether McLeish or Smith sang Flower of Scotland, for example, it wasn’t a thing that got any coverage whatsoever.