What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here? (part 2)

The "averagy looking cocktease" post is both deep P&B lore and one of the worst things ever posted.  The word incel didn't exist then but it defintely fitted that whole episode.

10 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Someone on the Oasis thread the other day was trying to argue that their back catalogue compares favourably to The Rolling Stones, The Beatles and David Bowie. 

Only the Stones, Beatles & Bowie?

Offended Kenny G & Michael McDonald weren't mentioned.

5 hours ago, Venti said:

The guy putting a fridge on his back & powering up a flight of stairs.

The problem with that was it was a washing machine, a fridge is almost believable.

@WhiskeyChimp's TV.

booitsme7's malfunctioning sex machine.

My entire posting history.

A GIF that @RandomGuy. posted once when he was pissed at the mods.

Edit: I missed it, but apparently @King Kebab did something with octopuses?

Edited by BFTD
Whiskey, not Monkey!

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Coming home from Aberdeen tonight and think I killed a duck. It was foggy and dark and a car was in the opposite lane so didn't have my high beams on. Noticed it right at the last second just having a wee wander across the road. Tried to pull my car so it went under the middle of my car but heard it connect and felt the worse. Nothing like that has really happened to me before so I was just in shock more than anything. Wasn't really a possibility to stop and check on it such was the fog and dark but I just feel like a bag of shite about it now. 

Had just went to see Beetlejuice Beetlejuice at the cinema in 4DX in Aberdeen with the missus so it completely ruined a good wee night for me. 

5 minutes ago, Plumpy said:

Destroyed a squirrel driving through Wales a couple of weeks ago, not my fault that it chose to ignore standard road crossing rules. I explained my deathly adventure to the 3 squirrels who abide at the back of my garden, they agreed that Welsh squirrels were thick as pigshit and deserved all they got.

At least you never had to kill cows all day with a sledgehammer.