What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here? (part 2)

9 hours ago, mathematics said:

The fact that @throbber spunks into bins.

Sorry throbber, but I’ll never forget that.

It was a thread called your sense of humour which I can’t find anymore so is probably deleted.

I wasn’t saying I found bin wanking funny but i had just realised some 15 years later what an odd thing it was to do and it entered my mind when I was at the mother in laws house at a time when I was ill from days of drinking around Christmas time and it provoked a laughing fit. Basically I was  saying I would often laugh about things that were going on in my head when I was around people and they didn’t know why I was laughing, the w**k bin wasn’t mean to be the focal point.

The 30 odd year old Dundee fan who came on to boast about how he had a 16 year old girlfriend, as if it he was expecting everyone to be impressed by this.  He was rightfully chased for being a nonce.

9 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Don't know about the worst thing, but I do remember posting the following:

"Nae offence, but your daughter sounds like an absolute c**t."

None taken.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The problem with that was it was a washing machine, a fridge is almost believable.

Wasn't there a 3-piece suite involved as well?  The sofa balanced on the heid and an armchair under each arm. 

One time a certain poster talked about how he had come in from work and his daughter who had started potty training was wrestling with him and then he said the next thing he knew there was a toddlers ****** in his face. 

The place went wild for a while then div came and deleted it all.

48 minutes ago, throbber said:

One time a certain poster talked about how he had come in from work and his daughter who had started potty training was wrestling with him and then he said the next thing he knew there was a toddlers ****** in his face. 

The place went wild for a while then div came and deleted it all.

I can’t remember who that was but it’s definitely up there with the worst thing I’ve read here. 

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

I could say his name but i think we all suffered enough at the time to go bringing it back up.

It’s not Beetlejuice FFS get it telt. 

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The problem with that was it was a washing machine, a fridge is almost believable.

Probably swallied a Fairy tablet for the energy.

Sure it was an Airdrie/Clyde supporter.