What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here? (part 2)

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

The boy who posted a picture of his rolls & sausage and commented how he puts the sauce on the plate to dip the roll in. Madness!

Never had I heard of such a thing nor have I heard of it since.

Plate with pork sausage and two wheat rolls on pink cloth Stock Photo -  Alamy

Obviously he was an attention seeking Walter Mitty and was probably making it all up for attention, but I cant believe someone was sitting on that post of Throbbers for 10 years just to drop it like Fat Man on Nagasaki.

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

The boy who posted a picture of his rolls & sausage and commented how he puts the sauce on the plate to dip the roll in. Madness!

Never had I heard of such a thing nor have I heard of it since.

There was some old footage posted on here a few years back of an old Scottish guy eating a fish supper with a wee pile of salt on his plate for dipping.

On 20/09/2024 at 14:39, coprolite said:

Someone posted that they didn't like to eat bananas because it was too much hard work to remove the stringy bits. 

I was too angry to respond at the time and have been quitely seething at how pathetic that was for maybe 15 months now. 

I'm not sure if this was me, because I have posted about my general disgust regarding bananas - the stringy bits being one aspect of this - but if it was, you can rest easy as that's not the only reason I don't eat them. 

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I'm not sure if this was me, because I have posted about my general disgust regarding bananas - the stringy bits being one aspect of this - but if it was, you can rest easy as that's not the only reason I don't eat them. 

Too chewy? 

14 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Is it because it's a fruit?