The KVV/ Europa failures derby Saints v Killie 14/09/24

9 hours ago, Ric said:

It's pretty well known McInnes' record against us, as it gets mentioned almost every game now. Plus, for those who missed it, it was part of a BBC article/snippet recently.

Yes, we do know this Ric, I was just having a laugh as the BBC never stop mentioning it. Hopefully that changes on Saturday though.

44 minutes ago, Road Dogg said:

A real shame if these wee balaclava fannies are putting folk off going/bringing their kids along to games.

Hopefully they disappear soon before someone ends up seriously injured. 

Think I mentioned this last season but my nephew (9) went to his first away games in Paisley the year we first came up then the game last December and after getting just caught up a wee bit in the bother after that game by having to detour away from it I don’t think he is too keen on going back.

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Think I mentioned this last season but my nephew (9) went to his first away games in Paisley the year we first came up then the game last December and after getting just caught up a wee bit in the bother after that game by having to detour away from it I don’t think he is too keen on going back.

See, that's a shame. There's no talking to these wee fannies about the harm they inflict to those "not like them" because they're oblivious and, even if they were aware, they wouldn't give a f**k.

Hope he's still going to home games.

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

See, that's a shame. There's no talking to these wee fannies about the harm they inflict to those "not like them" because they're oblivious and, even if they were aware, they wouldn't give a f**k.

Hope he's still going to home games.

Aye he is still going. It’s not as if he’s totally put off by it as he’ll go to other away games but for the last game last year and Saturday he’s just said no when asked if he wants to go. 

13 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I've spoken to a few of them on Twitter and they genuinely believe that they are in the right. They are also unacceptably f**king thick.

It seems to be a by-product of the success of W7. I’m not in anyway blaming Josh and his guys that have worked hard on improving the atmosphere within the ground but they must be aware of who these wee tadgers are…..a wee bit of self policing may just help. I’d also be happy to see stewards (hard job I know) and police just picking out the cretins in balaclavas and lifting them.

1 hour ago, weebud said:

It seems to be a by-product of the success of W7. I’m not in anyway blaming Josh and his guys that have worked hard on improving the atmosphere within the ground but they must be aware of who these wee tadgers are…..a wee bit of self policing may just help. I’d also be happy to see stewards (hard job I know) and police just picking out the cretins in balaclavas and lifting them.

They don’t have them on til they leave, be better to keep them in the ground for 10 minutes after the end or drip feed them out. 

4 hours ago, Lola montez said:

They don’t have them on til they leave, be better to keep them in the ground for 10 minutes after the end or drip feed them out. 

They'll just gradually leave 5/10 minutes earlier through any of the exits. It would be impossible to keep any of them in after the game.

9 hours ago, weebud said:

Unfotunately it's not an arrestable offence to be found wearing a facemask but I get where you're coming from.

On 12/09/2024 at 21:07, djchapsticks said:

I've spoken to a few of them on Twitter and they genuinely believe that they are in the right. They are also unacceptably f**king thick.

One of them was trying to get into the Brann home game ahead of me, with a bottle and balaclava under his jacket. Was told by the stewards he had to get rid before he'd be allowed in, so he then ran at the stewards. I thought they were really measured and were still going to let him in if he binned the offending items. He didn't do that, instead mooching round as if he'd been told off by his mum. 

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

I'll stick my neck on the line and say I don't think KVV will start, and I'm not worried about him scoring against us. Saw absolutely nothing last season to suggest he'll be the same player he was in his purple patch. 

There is absolutely no way whatsoever this post can come back to haunt me. 

Robinson has already said KVV is 3 or 4 weeks away from full match fitness. Also, with both Olusanya and Mandron scoring in our last game, KVV is extremely unlikely to start.

However, my money is on him scoring the winner for us in the last minute, off his right arse cheek.