St Mirren vs Heart of Midlothian Saturday, 21st September- 3:00 PM

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

8 losses in a row? I'd be shocked if I'm not having to get the thread up this week.

Jambos directors won't have enjoyed the very loud renditions of that Joy Division song from the Saints fans at the end.

I can't see how he survives the weekend, perhaps even the night.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Sad to see a once proud club resorting to hammer throwing and long throws as their main offensive weapon.

And while that reads like bait, it's also 100% true. Apart from the bit where I think it's sad.

And the resorting part too.

As dodgy as we were first half, I thought we were excellent second. Looked a lot more solid at the back and Toyosi, KVV and Idowu all had great chances to increase the lead. 
After his standard couple of cock ups in the first half, big Taylor was once again majestic. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

8 losses in a row? I'd be shocked if I'm not having to get the thread up this week.

Pre-emptive thread?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Naismith should be given two or three more months to try to sort it out.  The Hearts board shouldn’t do anything hasty.

I would take this line too, but even Barry robson did better than this. 

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Naismith should be given two or three more months to try to sort it out.  The Hearts board shouldn’t do anything hasty.

Surely he should get to the end of the season. Shankland's luck I mean scoring prowess will surely return soon.

45 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

He probably should've and had a wee pull on Boyd-Munce, which could have been a yellow too. 

It was one of those that is absolutely a stick on.  

He did the one on Olusanya as well.  

And eventually gets a yellow for a tackle he shouldn’t have been able to make.  

25 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

They haven't won since March

That's not true. 

We are however doing everything possible not to win till next March.

I don't think Naismith will get sacked before the County game.   He will be extremely fortunate boy to, but the board are pretty loyal,  often beyond where they should be. 

Yeah we were far better second half and absolutely deserved that. Hearts were shocking 2nd half. The RB Taylor just didn't look up for it at all in the first half and, for me, chucked it. 

Shankland is a mess. Carrying too much weight and miles off the pace and generally not working hard enough. 

Was impressed with Scott and KVV when they came on, KVV missed a very good chance but seen enough to sya he will score a decent amount for us. I would start him next week