Ayr v Morton 28/09

35 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

It wasn't a ball boy - it was the guy in the red jacket. The guy seemed to think the ball should have gone Ayr's way and threw the ball at the ground in frustration when giving it back to Braodfoot, who in turn pretended to throw it at him before chucking it to Mullen.

Hope the guy in the red jacket was ok after being on the end of such an attack by a well known thug. 

42 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

So a photo of the ball in the air is somehow concrete proof that he didn't play the ball off his other leg?

That's my point. It's so difficult for anyone to categorically confirm what happened from the footage. Can only go by what we all saw from different perspectives around the ground. I didn't see anything wrong at the game, looking at different videos, it looks to me that his left foot slipped on the grass but never touched the ball as it never moved. Obviously morton fans have a different view point as they lost a goal. Some go for you some against, and with the moron of morons refereeing , it's pot luck with any decision. 

Aye maybe the reason you lost is because you are utterly toothless up front, have no creativity in midfield and Jack Baird and Donky Clubfoot as a back two, not to mention a manager who you seem to think is some kind of motivational genius even Bullen had us second when Imire has had you mid table obscurity at best, the reason you lost had nothing to do with did Henderson maybe, coulda, diddny kick the ball twice.

We were terrible against Morton last season because they bullied us and shithoused their way through games. I said that with Muirhead, Crawford and Oakley gone they'd struggle to even attempt that tactic against us now.

I actually think I'm enjoying a cheeky 1-0 with a dubious (there was nothing wrong with it) PK and watching the Morton fury more than if we'd have won 4-0. It's great fun.

1 hour ago, AyrshireTon said:

It wasn't a ball boy - it was the guy in the red jacket. The guy seemed to think the ball should have gone Ayr's way and threw the ball at the ground in frustration when giving it back to Braodfoot, who in turn pretended to throw it at him before chucking it to Mullen.

Kirk Broadfoot eh? What’s he like, what a boy. How many points did that piece of patter win him?

17 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Aye maybe the reason you lost is because you are utterly toothless up front, have no creativity in midfield 

I know he has hardly played this season, and only got about half an hour yesterday, but what's the first impressions of Stuparevic?

You know that way when we beat Partick they bawl their eyes out over made up injustices and create bizarre stonewall penalties that nobody can remember.  Morton seem to have created a second touch that simply doesn't exist 

Edited by itzdrk

57 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

I know he has hardly played this season, and only got about half an hour yesterday, but what's the first impressions of Stuparevic?

Didn’t look any better than the other jobber Morton had up front. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

You know that way when we beat Partick they bawl their eyes out over made up injustices and create bizarre stonewall penalties that nobody can remember.  Morton seem to have created a second touch that simply doesn't exist 

He 100% slips and mis-kicks the ball but it’s still only one touch. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Kicks it one time with his heel.  I wish he kicked it twice because it would be very funny. 

I'm kinda embarrassed for them to not just be able to accept the truth.  

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Probably the clearest piece of video to show it was only 1 touch

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Let's not let that get in the way of another good "injustice against wee plucky Morton" story

8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Said a few pages back that it looks like he slips but only hits the ball with his right foot and this confirms 100%

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Someone show this to Chris Dodds please and thank you. 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

The sport of football is made up almost entirely of made up injustices.