Ayr v Morton 28/09

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Controversial winner against Morton? Please, please somebody post up a post match interview with the wee ned Imrie. 
inject that shit directly into my veins GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

It’s very frustrating when a double hit pen & a blatant hand ball after Lamars volley is noticeable for everyone in the ground bar the ref, Dougie will be annoyed in his post interview and has every right to be 

Morton are pish. For all the chat about their new style it’s pretty much the same old Morton but with a few added sand dancers. They offered very little in the first half and absolutely nothing in the second half.

Standard win for us. 

17 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

He was absolutely horrific today. One tremendous save doesn’t change that. 

It wasn’t even a great save. Henderson struck the volley as sweet as you like but it was straight at the goalie. He knew nothing about it. 

I’d rather have the five goalies we’ve got than whoever Mullen is. 

3 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

It’s very frustrating when a double hit pen & a blatant hand ball after Lamars volley is noticeable for everyone in the ground bar the ref, Dougie will be annoyed in his post interview and has every right to be 

Are you absolutely 100% sure it was a double hit?

Just now, Cowshed said:

mcnulty-thewire.gif.049dc8c92f2a1eabce9e11dcff0b2845.gif

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It wasn’t even a great save. Henderson struck the volley as sweet as you like but it was straight at the goalie. He knew nothing about it. 

I’d rather have the five goalies we’ve got than whoever Mullen is. 

I think that’s a little harsh, it was up to the side of him and with the power on it he did well to tip it over. 

He was absolutely howling otherwise though.