The Desmond Derby (Dundee v Kilmarnock) - 05/10/24

The ref and/or the VAR ref have made absolutely baffling decisions in basically every game Killie have played this season. 

Having seen it again a fair few times now, I just can't see how Irvine can think Sylla deserves to be sent off for that. Bonkers. 

Nice to have it in our favour for once.

Thank you. 

Edited by deadasdillinger

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

McInnes acting like a fud after being helped by the referee to three points. Moronic.

Enjoy the tainted victory. Long season ahead.

Thank you.

Well, there's really no need for the attitude. I know you must be upset but, as you say, a long season ahead. If I want any team to succeed in this league (apart from us) it would be the Dee's. 

You're welcome.

I’m clearly raging - as all Dundee fans rightly should be.

Worth observing however that on basis of last season and today Dundee vs Killie & Killie vs Dundee should ALWAYS be televised. Some games between us recently. 

I'm an absolute bore - I appreciate that - but I usually love browsing the oppositions fan forum pre and post match.

Why do Killie keep there's private only? Seem to be the only club that does this.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm an absolute bore - I appreciate that - but I usually love browsing the oppositions fan forum pre and post match.

Why do Killie keep there's private only? Seem to be the only club that does this.

One reason is likely the P+B poster thread where we badmouth 75% of other teams fans.

You’ll be happy to know that you seem to universally liked over there.

9 hours ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Kennedy runs face first into Sylla's elbow - yellow card 😂

Please in the name of f**k get VAR in the bin.

I hate the VAR system as much as anyone, but please explain where VAR was, or could have been, involved in this.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

They make it public every now and again then lock it for whatever reason.

From what I’ve seen it’s full of complete oddballs (like most single club forums tbf). It definitely has a very weird energy though.

Edited by capt_oats

Having seen it back I don’t think the Sylla red is nearly as egregious as Tanser’s second yellow last week, but it’s absolutely clear the contact comes because Kennedy runs into the back of him. Sylla’s arms are up but that’s because he’s about to jump for a header, he’s not really done anything wrong there for me at all.

Dundee’s second goal is a glorious finish. McCracken is a fanny.

12 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Is Syllas 2nd yellow not for diving and nothing to do with an elbow?

He gets nudged in the back and his legs buckle instead of naturally toppling over.

Sportscene highlights show the ref indicating a high elbow 

14 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

McInnes acting like a fud after being helped by the referee to three points. Moronic.

Enjoy the tainted victory. Long season ahead.

Thank you.

Sad little life Jane', five years on: Come Dine with Me star gives  behind-the-scenes account of infamous rant | The Independent