2nd vs The Invincibles

19 hours ago, Only me... said:

Come back when you have won one this season.  Is nobody talking to you in the Dundee thread?  

I’m back mate.

I’m here in peace though as 10 minutes ago I was absolutely scunnered and thinking McInnes might need to go so it just shows how quickly it can change.

Was it a sell out or close to it today? 

2 minutes ago, tokyo bairn said:

Happy days. Thought we played really well without being amazing. The clever play of Nesbitt and Oliver meant we controlled it. Genuinely surprised about how terrible Ayr were - we looked a division apart.

Ayr were never realistic title contenders. They’ve punched above their weight for years and have had an outstanding season so far. If they finish top half it’ll be a good year for them. 

2 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

Ayr were never realistic title contenders. They’ve punched above their weight for years and have had an outstanding season so far. If they finish top half it’ll be a good year for them. 

They’ve got 4 stands now though! 

13 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Livi drawing with Partick is a good result.

Livi hitting the woodwork near the end could have sneaked this.Still early days.But suspect we're the only one's to prevent back to back promotions, if we get our arses into gear.But fair play to the Bairns. See yous soon.👏.

Ayr hoofballing first half against two 6’3” Falkirk CH’s was hilarious. Meat and drink to Hendo and Graham (what a player he is going to be). The Ayr “superstar” full back got an absolute roasting from Ethan Ross - he is nowhere near as good as Keelan Adams. What has the lad Stone done to lose his place to that midget in goal? 
Comedy stuff from Ayr and we won easy in 2nd gear. Yet again everyone else cuts each others throat below us. 
Beat Livingston on Tuesday and we will be in one hell of a strong position.