Accies VS Falkirk

Accies have been fairly inconsistent so far this season but I would assume they have improved since last year I'm just not sure by how much and we haven't been scoring too many goals in our last few games so this could be tight. 

If we want to keep our league position this is a game we need 3 points from, a draw would be a poor result I think. 

Edited by GMBairn

4 hours ago, GMBairn said:

Accies have been fairly inconsistent so far this season but I would assume they have improved since last year I'm just not sure by how much and we haven't been scoring too many goals in our last few games so this could be right. 

If we want to keep our league position this is a game we need 3 points from, a draw would be a poor result I think. 

Agree with this, we need to get the 3 points our general play has deserved in recent weeks.

Despite playing really well (Raith away aside) we've dropped 7 points in 12. In that 4 games Queens Park have caught up 5 points on us and Livvi 3 (if that linesman had kept up with play this would have been 0!). The open play is great to watch but some of our forward players, including midfield, really need to start putting the ball away. I'm optimistic Nesbitt is going to start chipping in with some goals, Ethan Ross is doing his bit, but some of the others need to step up on the goalscoring front with all these chances we create every game. Don't think it will be long before Keelan Adams gets his first goal either, it's definitely coming.

With Ayr and Livvi playing each other this would be a great 3 points, especially given we will have played 2 more away games at this point than home games and our home form is terrific.

Edited by bridge of allan bairn

Still f**ked off with Accies original prices (there's no way they would have reduced these had it not been on TV) so add my name to the boycott list. Will be our lowest away crowd of the season by some distance I think.

Massive game and a chance to go 5 clear before Ayr and Livingston play each other on the Saturday. 23 points from 10 matches where 6 of them have been away from home would be a brilliant return. Confident we can get the win if we play as we have been this season, Raith game aside 

14 hours ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

It's a huge concern... especially with all that high end 150th anniversary gear they've sold they could literally turn any Falkirk players head with their big boy plans

liam gallagher oasis GIF

11 hours ago, JulioBairn said:

He was given a job by the club. So after spending a season calling for Rankin’s head he now has to interview him every week. Awkward 

I too know the employment history of randos off the Internet 

1 hour ago, Anthony Fitzgerald said:

It was on Twitter, and was well known to Falkirk fans for last years hilarious vlogs. Hardly a surprise people know about it.

You know this is worse, yeah?

Does anyone know how clubs are compensated for their league games being on BBC?  Is there a general pool and everyone gets a certain number of home games shown?  Or is it direct compensation for each game?

26 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Does anyone know how clubs are compensated for their league games being on BBC?  Is there a general pool and everyone gets a certain number of home games shown?  Or is it direct compensation for each game?

I think Neil Doncaster gets a brown envelope and The The Rangers get a penalty 

24 minutes ago, HonestAl said:

Is this game being covered by Falkirk TV for overseas subscribers. Genuinely overseas this week.

I don't see why not. They cover every game, home and away, barring issues such as the had at Sellick park recently.

1 hour ago, HonestAl said:

Is this game being covered by Falkirk TV for overseas subscribers. Genuinely overseas this week.

Officially yes but 3 recent matches (Morton, Celtic and Partick) have been plagued by problems or not broadcast so have a backup option.