Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My brother has lived in Oz for 8 years and has no australian friends. He says they are all backwards weirdos.

Your brother is an excellent judge of character. I lived there for a year, and 99% of the australians I met were absolute c***s.

Well that's something to look forward to, as it's still twitching good style. I green dotted you earlier - think of it as my swansong before I kick the bucket. Saying that, if there is such a thing as reincarnation I'll probably just come back as me!

You realise there's a whole bunch of saddos sitting across from you in the pub, utterly convinced that you're winking at them?

My left eye seems to be twitching again (had it a few months ago too) been doing it all day.

Had the same problem for 8 years! Eventually moved to both eyes...needed injections and pills to stop. So bad it kept me off my sleep, which of course made the problem worse. Only stopped about 2-3 weeks ago...fingers crossed.

Heating is broken in our office but is working fine upstairs from us. A guy has come down to fix it and rather than just letting the guy get on with it half the people here are offering their thoughts on what the problem is. He's getting clearly pissed off that he keeps being asked if upstairs having heaters at their desks would cause our heating to pack in.

Just get on with your work and let the guy do his! (ironic as I sit on here I admit :lol:)

Aye it'll be stress as Widge suggested. My eye was doing the same thing when I was being bombarded with information during my training before christmas.

Come to Dumfries. Oor coonsil spends millions on a new swimming pool (which is shitter than the old one) only for it to break and close for months. Useless c***s.

Not far off "years" now :rolleyes:

Work in Aberdeen, but for US company and my IT support is in Texas, and my PC thinks it is in US, any google searches always give american results,

even to the extent I get ebay in dollars.

An example is if I put in SFA the first two pages are all webpages and articles about the

Stephen F Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas....