Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There was a kid of about 15 throwing snowballs in the street with his pals earlier, but along with his sensible hood up jacket, he was wearing cotton shorts and trainers. This isn't an isolated incident. I often see young lads, and even guys in their 20s/30s wearing shorts when it's freezing cold around here. Is this a localised Clydebank fashion, or is it nationwide? And if so, what's the point behind it? A misplaced attempt at machismo?

How any county / area with the slightest bit of greenery is 'beautiful' or has 'outstanding natural beauty'.

Eta: Also, when previous house owners decide that clip together attic floor boards just aren't reliable enough and decide to nail everything to death just to be sure, not thinking that someone may want to remove them one day to re-insulate the place. Bloody knackered.

Edited by Hedgecutter

How any county / area with the slightest bit of greenery is 'beautiful' or has 'outstanding natural beauty'.

Eta: Also, when previous house owners decide that clip together attic floor boards just aren't reliable enough and decide to nail everything to death just to be sure, not thinking that someone may want to remove them one day to re-insulate the place. Bloody knackered.

The attic?? Use the patio, it was good enough for Fred west.

An old school 'mate' of mine recently killed his mum and hid the body under a patio. I don't really fancy a minimum 18 year life sentence too.

Changing 'accomplice' to 'mate' is a good start. Puts a bit of distance in.

Now, how careful were you with regard to DNA?