Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Depends on what the buyer plans on doing with them. Be a bit embarrassing if they were to turn up again.

Oh, I see; the TV. No, it only cost a couple of hundred quid, and I'm paranoid that they'll use a small claim as excuse to squeeze my tits when renewal time comes around. Best to wait until the mysterious fire, of which I'm somehow the only survivor.

ebay Daily Deals is brilliant for TVs (and any electronics for that matter)

Depends on what the buyer plans on doing with them. Be a bit embarrassing if they were to turn up again.

Oh, I see; the TV. No, it only cost a couple of hundred quid, and I'm paranoid that they'll use a small claim as excuse to squeeze my tits when renewal time comes around. Best to wait until the mysterious fire, of which I'm somehow the only survivor.

Claim the insurance and buy one of these

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3895250.htm

That's what I bought the other month. Picture quality is excellent and it's a cracking looking tv. It's ridiculously light as well. My last tv was a Sony Bravia as well and was just getting tired after a decade's use so I went for another Bravia. I don't think I'd buy a tv by any other make now tbh.

Edited by 19QOS19

Claim the insurance and buy one of these

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3895250.htm

That's what I bought the other month. Picture quality is excellent and it's a cracking looking tv. It's ridiculously light as well. My last tv was a Sony Bravia as well and was just getting tired after a decade's use so I went for another Bravia. I don't think I'd buy a tv by any other make now tbh.

Bravias are superb.

Had a 32" in the bedroom and the picture is the bollocks.

When you pull a tissue out of the packet and the next tissue doesn't follow it up and stick out of the top but rather stays flat and you have to go fishing into the packet and usually end up pulling about five tissues up in a big clump and your day is just fucking ruined.

When you pull a tissue out of the packet and the next tissue doesn't follow it up and stick out of the top but rather stays flat and you have to go fishing into the packet and usually end up pulling about five tissues up in a big clump and your day is just fucking ruined.

You not got a woman that can sort that mundane shit out?

If not, why not?

ETA- you must be at Throbber levels of wanking if that even bothers you! What real man uses boxed tissues other than as porridge catchers?

You maybe cry lots? Sorry.

Edited by Mortar Bored

Thanks for the TV/penis advice, chaps. I think I'm going to try a Seiki SE39UA01UK, as it's unlikely to be worse than the now-broken cheapo 32" Sense model that we had. The wife's registered blind these days, so she's not fussed about picture quality, and I was happy enough with the one we had. No Freeview HD, but I can always get a box for that Seems like there's a lot of hacking that can be done with it too, which makes the tech in me very happy.

I'm under no illusions that it would actually be any use as a 4K TV, but it'll probably be another decade before we have anything of that quality to play on it anyway :P

The 4th biggest entertainment industry in the world. But gaming is definitely only for kids ;)

I assumed he was just talking about playing FIFA or PES online :P