Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Paid too much for EPL rights? Hope your peg's no shoogly.

Yes but we have these restructures every 2 years and it was due this year.

Can you sew holes into peephole bras?

Your manufacturing empire moved on from electric blanket production? Smart, given the weather is getting warmer and the perverts are coming out.

I don't like people who are late, whether it be for work or showing up to the pub. I also find in general those who are habitually late never blame themselves, they will never say I didn't get up in time or I didn't get the earlier bus it will always be my alarm didn't go off or my bus was late.

Inconsiderate b*****ds.

I don't like people who are late, whether it be for work or showing up to the pub. I also find in general those who are habitually late never blame themselves, they will never say I didn't get up in time or I didn't get the earlier bus it will always be my alarm didn't go off or my bus was late.

Inconsiderate b*****ds.

I second that one mate. I mean everyone is late once in their life but it's not bad if they can put their hands up and apologies. A bit of courtesy is all that's needed

I'll always try and let the person know I'm going to be late. I'm notoriously bad for missing buses I go for and then I'll be half an hour late going up town. Mates are usually the same though, so it works out. To just not say anything is bad manners.

Don't think so myself - some people don't go by the clock and don't give a shit about the consequences of being late. Couple of guys come in late for uni for example and the class has began and in they come - the door opening is obviously distracting to everyone and most of all the person trying to teach the class, then finding a seat and the general rummaging can usually mean for a good 15 seconds of disruption. Multiply that by the number of people in the class and you have one very annoying situation, made all the worse by it being committed by the same perpetrators every time.

Work varies depending on the line of work you are in but someone showing up 15 minutes late constantly is going to be annoying to many people for a number of reasons.

Guys who say to meet at the pub for say 730 when they probably won't be there until 8 also, they fail to accept how annoying it can be to be sat in a pub on your own. This is a constant theme with some of my friends, made all the more annoying that they don't even say they're running late and just show up half an hour late like its no big deal when you have been sat like a twat on your own.

If I say to someone I will meet at half 7 that's when I will show up and if I'm running late I will have the good grace to say and estimate an updated time of arrival.

Someone in my office is watching Pokemon on his break.

And also the fact i had to take a shit during my break rather than work hours because I've been too busy to sneak off.

Don't make me do another Google Maps/Paint diagram.

I know where it is - I was brought up not a kick in the arse from it and went to Knightswood Secondary!!

This clown I was talking to had bought somewhere down near K-wood shopping centre and was trying to convince anyone who would listen that his "pad" was near the heart of the West End.

Errrrm, no, apart from being on the correct side of the city...

I know where it is - I was brought up not a kick in the arse from it and went to Knightswood Secondary!!

This clown I was talking to had bought somewhere down near K-wood shopping centre and was trying to convince anyone who would listen that his "pad" was near the heart of the West End.

Errrrm, no, apart from being on the correct side of the city...

I am kidding btw.

When did you go to Knightswood?