Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They have yes and I'd hazard a guess every single resident understands what the search result number means

I'm not into Facebook and wouldn't know/not interested in getting on it.

I may have exagerated the number of instances of this type of fraud for dramatic effect but I have read of a couple of cases in UK where this has happened.

Thanks to SlipperyP for his links which suggest that this is no urban myth.

I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating!

I've posted this before, but it continues to infuriate me; the way Americans pronounce 'herbs'. Just where the f**k do they get 'urhbs' from?! Why do they think that's an acceptable way to pronounce it? It makes people sound like the thickest fucks in the world when they say it.

Also the term 'Brexit'.

Edited by DA Baracus

I've posted this before, but it continues to infuriate me; the way Americans pronounce 'herbs'. Just where the f**k do they get 'urhbs' from?! Why do they think that's an acceptable way to pronounce it? It makes people sound like the thickest fucks in the world when they say it.

Also the term 'Brexit'.

I suppose they took it from the French, where they'd drop the h. See also envelope pronounce onvelope. You're right though it grates.

See also envelope pronounce onvelope. You're right though it grates.

On the subject of pronunciation, folk who say definitely as 'Defin-eht-lay'. Epic fail on so many levels.

Rugby.

People speaking about rugby.

Mention of rugby on the radio.

Folk who have never been to a club rugby game complaining about the quality of the national team.

Edited by Hedgecutter

On the subject of pronunciation, folk who say definitely as 'Defin-eht-lay'. Epic fail at so many levels.

I blame Charlie Nicholas. He was the first person I'd heard saying it, back in the mid-late 90s Scotsport. A generation of youngsters picked it up.

Two people, always teenagers, standing in two separate queues side by side (McDonalds/Ikea etc) and waiting to see which will be served first, with the other jumping across to join the quicker queue at the final moment.

It enrages me on many levels and makes me concerned for the future of mankind.

c**t's just sat opposite me on the train and got out a plastic lidded cup with his breakfast in it! Sitting here alongside honest hardworking commuters eating his choccy hoop hoops! Lazy fucking b*****d should get out of his wanking chariot five minutes earlier the manky c**t.

Strange one.

It probably takes longer to prepare this beastly breakfast than it would to just have a bowl of cereal in the fucking house.

Two people, always teenagers, standing in two separate queues side by side (McDonalds/Ikea etc) and waiting to see which will be served first, with the other jumping across to join the quicker queue at the final moment.

This is the sole reason that Walmart generally sell guns n ammo just after the main checkout area!

IKEA, up your game ffs.

People who say that something enrages/pleases/ entertains them " on many levels", what does that even mean? It either slightly enrages you, mildly enrages you or gets right on your tits, but why "on many levels" . Just another modern phrase that people think is smart to use.