Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've posted this before, but it continues to infuriate me; the way Americans pronounce 'herbs'. Just where the f**k do they get 'urhbs' from?! Why do they think that's an acceptable way to pronounce it? It makes people sound like the thickest fucks in the world when they say it.

Also the term 'Brexit'.

Herb is also a common name in the US, and is pronounced correctly in this case, which makes it even more f*cking ridiculous,

Our Sky broadband hub arrived today, but because they made an arse of my address, the account isn't live until the 3rd of March. Still without internet for another week, that'll be a month by the time we actually get it running.

Folk that take for ever to order food at a fast food restraunt

I had to wait 10 mins for one guy at the shop this evening. First it was the shopping, which is fine, but then checking a pile of lottery tickets (shop keeper having to type some code in for each for whatever reason), then dicking about over a choice of fags, then trying to pay for the gas and lecky through the pay point machine, then wanting cashback etc. All whilst the shop assistant continued to face-up as a huge queue developed.

Had there been another shop nearby then I would have actually just dumped the bread/milk/beer and gone elsewhere.

I had to wait 10 mins for one guy at the shop this evening. First it was the shopping, which is fine, but then checking a pile of lottery tickets (shop keeper having to type some code in for each for whatever reason), then dicking about over a choice of fags, then trying to pay for the gas and lecky through the pay point machine, then wanting cashback etc. All whilst the shop assistant continued to face-up as a huge queue developed.

Had there been another shop nearby then I would have actually just dumped the bread/milk/beer and gone elsewhere.

Who'd have thunk that there was a cave co-op.

Do P&B's shoppers only frequent places which have one person serving at a time, all the time?

The Co-op nearest me is really bad for only putting one person on the tills, and having 4 other useless wanks walking about the aisles pretending to do something. They'll see you standing in a big f**k off queue, but will they do anything about it? Will they f**k.

The Co-op nearest me is really bad for only putting one person on the tills, and having 4 other useless wanks walking about the aisles pretending to do something. They'll see you standing in a big f**k off queue, but will they do anything about it? Will they f**k.

Same as the one beside me, the people on the tills are all gossips too, standing in line listening to a lot of shite.

Hate the taboo about going to the cinema alone. Really want to see Deadpool but none of my mates are interested.

Plan on seeing it on my own before/after the game tomorrow and already getting grief about. I don't understand.

Beastisms thread for this pish