Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You normally see it on women's high heels but I was crossing a railway bridge and there was a guy three or four steps ahead of me.

Yeah, I'm talking about price stickers or bar code stickers left on the soles of shoes.

Genuinely infuriating when I see it. I just want to shout "TAKE THE FUCKING STICKERS OFF YOUR SHOES!!!!!!"

I don't though, I suppress it all and then one day I die early from an aneurysm.

Tickets go on sale in 11 minutes, phones got 5% battery. I've no charger near.

I'm wasting battery life typing this.

P M me your credit card details & I'll sort it for you, I've got 86% left.

Grimbo

Lassie in front of me in the queue for the ticket machine at the train station was taking ages fannying around on her phone to get her email with the reference number. It was like she was suddenly surprised when she had to use the machine that she needed her reference number.

I on the other hand had my reference number noted down on my phone and ready to go and my card in my hand. But then I'm a man (a man man man).

Lassie in front of me in the queue for the ticket machine at the train station was taking ages fannying around on her phone to get her email with the reference number. It was like she was suddenly surprised when she had to use the machine that she needed her reference number.

I on the other hand had my reference number noted down on my phone and ready to go and my card in my hand. But then I'm a man (a man man man).

^^^

Public Transport Etiquette for this pish

Grimbo

Tickets go on sale in 11 minutes, phones got 5% battery. I've no charger near.

I'm wasting battery life typing this.

Phone batteries in general are annoying.  My phone more time plugged into the wall than in my pocket.

Footballers (and to a lesser extent, Managers) covering their mouths when they speak to each other so no one can see what they're saying to one another.

f**k the f**k off.

Watching the Clasico? Does my tits right in.