Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Probably a knock on effect of the French air traffic controllers' strike, damned frogs and their ooh la la standing together to protect their jobs.

Yeah it's always the fault of the French mate. 41 strikes since June 2009, seriously.

If it was a 25cl glass, £21.60 a bottle, that's not outrageous given airport prices.

Yeah, it's a fucking rip off. Just because we are continually ripped off in airports doesn't make it less so.

BBC News studios where you can see the newsroom and workers in the background during bulletins. I don't want to see the lazy b*****ds sitting at their desks drinking coffee or wandering aimlessly about taking the piss out of the licence fee payer. Plus it's bloody distracting when you're trying to concentrate on what the female newsreader is wearing saying.   

BBC News studios where you can see the newsroom and workers in the background during bulletins. I don't want to see the lazy b*****ds sitting at their desks drinking coffee or wandering aimlessly about taking the piss out of the licence fee payer. Plus it's bloody distracting when you're trying to concentrate on what the female newsreader is wearing saying.   

He was right though. Fucking cyclist arseholes are nothing but a hindrance to those of us who actually pay for the roads they infest.

And those of us who have to get places in clothes not made of Lycra which, incidentally, is totally unacceptable on a man in any circumstances, let alone public roads.

Anyone who pays tax, pays for the roads. Lots of cyclists are drivers too and lots of them work and pay income tax.

My car is zero VED this year, I suppose that gives me a lower ranking in freedom to use the roads than you?

But then again I pay tax on earnings, tax on income, tax on fuel for many miles I drive and a massive - soon to be increased Council Tax bill for two houses, one I don't even fucking use.

I'm with you on the Lycra, not a good look.

-----------———

PTTGOYN Anyone who uses invalid "factoids" to backup a nonsense argument.

Anyone who pays tax, pays for the roads. Lots of cyclists are drivers too and lots of them work and pay income tax.

My car is zero VED this year, I suppose that gives me a lower ranking in freedom to use the roads than you?

But then again I pay tax on earnings, tax on income, tax on fuel for many miles I drive and a massive - soon to be increased Council Tax bill for two houses, one I don't even fucking use.

-----------———

It's f**k all to do with the tax you pay you twat. Cyclists acting like that are inconsiderate arseholes. There are also many, many drivers who fall into the same category. And pedestrians.

PTTGOYN anyone who uses the Council Tax in a discussion about road users habits.

Edited by Granny Danger

I hate letter boxes at the bottom of a front door. Poor posties.

f**k aye. Especially the tiny ones with stiff springs that require two hands to open, and will cut off the tops of your fingers if you aren't quick on the withdrawal.

Are these folk worried about small woodland creatures entering their home during the night or something? Just board the fucking thing up and be done with it, you paranoid c***s.

It's f**k all to do with the tax you pay you twat. Cyclists acting like that are inconsiderate arseholes. There are also many, many drivers who fall into the same category. And pedestrians.

PTTGOYN anyone who uses the Council Tax in a discussion about road users habits.

You were obviously whooshed given that my argument was made to point out that exact fact (that tax you pay has got no bearing on right to use). The point I responded to wasn't about habits either, but the right to use roads, which Council Tax pays for the upkeep of. If you had any understanding of driving you would realise that two abreast is far more courteous to drivers of motor vehicles than single file, as is easier to pass. Your "inconsiderate" tag is therefore invalid.

PTTGOYN anyone who dives into an argument without a fecking clue.

May I recommend anyone who wants to "pick up the baton" and argue further watches the following videos, possibly learning something, first....

For the record I overtook two cyclists riding two abreast on way home from Cowdenbeath game and had less issue with them than the Golf who could have overtaken them before the bend and then decided to speed up when I overtook him after we had both passed them.

Edited by Black and White Tragic

-----------———

Cyclists that are drivers too should know better.

Yes, a lower ranking, according to the DVLA anyway.

PTTGOYN anyone who uses the word "factoids"

Doing a marvelous job here in dispelling the myth that cyclists are all arseholes.

FWIW I don't think all cyclists are arseholes and generally afford them the courtesy they deserve on the road.  But there are an arrogant, inconsiderate grouping among them that piss me off.

Changing between road user and pedestrian mode; not signalling appropriately; not using lights, often whilst cycling in dark clothing; are amongst my main bugbears.

Also adult cyclists who cycle on pavements that are not designated cycle paths should be charged.

Was just way for a weekend away with the missus and the folk in the room next to us had an issue with their toilet and when they flushed it the toilet made this large noise for a few minutes similar to that of a fog horn.

That was fine until they were flushing it at 12 am 12.30am 1.50am and 5.30. There were other toilets they could use but chose to make ad much noise as possible