Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I only have one of these wee hand held things - it has quite a bit of trouble with soft foods so I would assume ice cubes would be far worse.

Just leave the ice cubes in the fridge overnight and use them the next day.

I have been making smoothies out of a recipe in the lean 15 book and they say to throw a hand full of ice cubes into the mix and then put the blender through them - surely the blender wont be able to blend up fucking ice cubes? i haven't even bothered trying to throw them in because i know this could harm the blender - why not just say add the ice cubes after?

I thought you had stopped doing this act

St Patricks day is pissing me off. Popped into the local pub for a quick drink, normally fairly quiet on a Thursday and it's become my regular post-work Thursday afternoon ritual, and it is absolutely full of twats wearing Guinness hats who look the sort who haven't been in a pub since Christmas. No room at all.

Who would have thought Leeds would have been a hotbed for plastic paddetry?

St Patricks day is pissing me off. Popped into the local pub for a quick drink, normally fairly quiet on a Thursday and it's become my regular post-work Thursday afternoon ritual, and it is absolutely full of twats wearing Guinness hats who look the sort who haven't been in a pub since Christmas. No room at all.

The town is crawling with them and old guys squeezed in to SLF t-shirts.

Just popped in to my local too, to be greeted with the sight of a group of green-clad, comedy-Guinness-hat-wearing, Guinness-swilling arse holes drunkenly propping up the bar. If they were Irish I could kind of understand; these were Fifers.

Just popped in to my local too, to be greeted with the sight of a group of green-clad, comedy-Guinness-hat-wearing, Guinness-swilling arse holes drunkenly propping up the bar. If they were Irish I could kind of understand; these were Fifers.

If we could move Fife to Ireland it would be win-win then.

When people mark emails in Outlook as high importance and they are not important.

I work with someone who does that. More than half the emails she sends me are marked as High Importance.

They aren't so I've just started ignoring them.

ETA: am sure I mentioned this ages ago but another work colleague used to put "PLEASE READ" in the subject line. Another series of emails that were put to the bottom of the pile.

Edited by Swarley