Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

As an addendum to this post, we've had our new TV for a couple of days, and it's pretty good. Nice clear picture on the few HD sources we've tried, and it's decent enough with the SD Freeview that's built in, although I'll be picking up a Freeview HD box at some point. The 120Hz mode is certainly interesting, giving everything a smoother, clearer look like a TV show. I can see why folk might not like it, but I do, and you can always turn it off. Sound is very loud and clear, but sadly missing any bass whatsoever, so I'll be investing in some new speakers at some point as well. Happier with this TV than the last one TBH.

I realise nobody gives a shit, but you never know   :P

As an addendum to this post, we've had our new TV for a couple of days, and it's pretty good. Nice clear picture on the few HD sources we've tried, and it's decent enough with the SD Freeview that's built in, although I'll be picking up a Freeview HD box at some point. The 120Hz mode is certainly interesting, giving everything a smoother, clearer look like a TV show. I can see why folk might not like it, but I do, and you can always turn it off. Sound is very loud and clear, but sadly missing any bass whatsoever, so I'll be investing in some new speakers at some point as well. Happier with this TV than the last one TBH.

I realise nobody gives a shit, but you never know :P

Recent purchases thread, for this pish.

A 'youtuber' (guy who speaks to a camera talking shite and posting videos on youtube) just made a video explaining how he RENTS an apartment in LA for $13,000 per month. I hate how daft some people are with money.

Is this on YouTube by any chance?

Rents in America are generally ludicrous anyway. Every second case on Judge Judy (shut up) involves a couple of hicks from Idaho who are suing each other over a broken lease. Judy inevitably asks for the monthly rent on their six-foot-square studio apartment above a slaughterhouse, and it turns out to have been $2750 or similar   :blink:

Maybe a slight exaggeration, but my point still stands!   :P

You should start up a YouTube channel Grimbo. You could document your Leith Walk pub crawls and stream them live. It could pay for your quiff restoration.

Now there's an idea, good lad Mozzathe2nd, you're not a pretty face.

Grimbo

Eta Just.

Fùck that. You and 19QOS19 could have a lovely relationship, you'd never see each other right enough.

That's plenty! I'm long weekend this weekend, no way would I be working it. Though you get a bundle for overtime so I won't be averse to it should I need some extra pocket money :P