Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Rule 226

You MUST use headlights when visibility is seriously reduced, generally when you cannot see for more than 100 metres (328 feet). You may also use front or rear fog lights but you MUST switch them off when visibility improves (seeRule 236).

This is lifted from the Highway Code for the all the Cuntballs driving in the North East with them unnecessarily on this morning

Rule 226

You MUST use headlights when visibility is seriously reduced, generally when you cannot see for more than 100 metres (328 feet). You may also use front or rear fog lights but you MUST switch them off when visibility improves (seeRule 236).

This is lifted from the Highway Code for the all the Cuntballs driving in the North East with them unnecessarily on this morning

Folk using fog lights incorrectly should have their eyelids stapled open and their eyes pressed hard up against the aforementioned lights till their retinas melt. 

Speaking of vehicular etiquette i really hate it when someone beeps the horn, the beep will only be aimed at one person probably but the amount of people that will get a fright from it or think they are doing something wrong can be anything from 2 - 200 depending on where the horn is beeped. Absolute awful sound. 

^^^^ had his fog lights on and MeadowXI was beeping him.

Folk using fog lights incorrectly should have their eyelids stapled open and their eyes pressed hard up against the aforementioned lights till their retinas melt.

Folk that use fog lights incorrectly (95% of fog light users) should be diverted off a cliff.

Any more annoyances from the in laws Swarley?

Plenty, but I'm trying to learn to deal with my anger rather than expressing it (on P&B).

My GF has booked tickets for a show in a few months time with her friends and as it was her who suggested it 4 of her friends said they would give her the money if they sent her details and she ordered them. So she did and the next day two of them had paid right away, the next followed maybe a week later and the 4th just never bothered so about a fortnight after booking them she text her and asked about payment in the nicest way possible. The girl explained how she was skint but would pay after the trip away she was about to go on (funny that eh?) for Easter weekend. That weekend is now a week in the past and no word of her paying up so my GF isn't sure if she wants to text her again or not.

Cuntish behaviour by the friend in question. I've been on the bad end of that deal before as I'm too soft. I was owed £120 by someone for over a year but didn't continually ask for the money back as I thought the person was quite short financially. But when I saw them making purchases more expensive than £120 I started to badger them and didn't feel guilty. They should be paying their debts before making more purchases.

I would just tell your GF to play the skint card. I find it difficult to ask for money back but I would suggest she asks for it back as she has a big bill to pay and is pretty short this month so could do with the money owed.

A reverse Celtic?

Yeah I'll fly Scotland flags at cork city games.

That's exciting about the move! Why is the car a hassle though?

Just getting it reg'd taxed and insured over there. Seems to be the most difficult process going

He keeps bombs in it.

Ingredients for jaeger ones only. Or if the wee man is in there stink bombs in nappies

Didn't you just get a new job as well? Were you issued an ultimatum from the missus?

We had our eyes on it before Alex started school. Spotted a job not too far out my comfort zone for a wee bit more money (OK nearly double the money) and thought f**k it

My GF has booked tickets for a show in a few months time with her friends and as it was her who suggested it 4 of her friends said they would give her the money if they sent her details and she ordered them. So she did and the next day two of them had paid right away, the next followed maybe a week later and the 4th just never bothered so about a fortnight after booking them she text her and asked about payment in the nicest way possible. The girl explained how she was skint but would pay after the trip away she was about to go on (funny that eh?) for Easter weekend. That weekend is now a week in the past and no word of her paying up so my GF isn't sure if she wants to text her again or not.

I'm hearing that.

I bought 4 football tickets for a guy I know as I I'm an ITK who knows how to get the good ones.

It took him forever to square me up. Even way past the game.

To make it worse he didn't even go to the game so for all I know 4 complete strangers had a jolly at the footy at my expense.

To clarify I got the money eventually.

Learnt my lesson about cash 1st though.

I'm getting the Hibs v Falkirk tickets for 8 of us and all the other 7 have paid before I go down and get them.

Probably everyone on P&B knows that someone who is impossible to get cash off but always says yes to every ticket going.

Kenny Scott from near Hamilton still owes me £95 from 1990-91, 1st year halls beer token loan.

Kenny, if you're reading this mate, don't worry about it. You're probably a homeless now anyway.

That's what you think. Cheers for the beer money.

Kenny Scott from near Hamilton still owes me £95 from 1990-91, 1st year halls beer token loan.

Kenny, if you're reading this mate, don't worry about it. You're probably a homeless now anyway.

Just say the word Moz, just say the word.

Tell her to gtf and sell the ticket to another friend, friend of a friend, workmate?