Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Correct apart from chocolate.

You're only one sixth beast however given your taste in Slazenger trainers I'm officially upping it to 100% full time beast.

^^^ posted from his white van parked outside the school

Sounds like you might have grassed up the plain clothes store detective.

This happened in Woolies in Greenock. A woman told me and the security guard that there was a guy acting very suspiciously in the toys section and gave us a full description. It was the store tec, who admittedly was a little creepy looking.

Went for a nice drive in the sun today and unfortunately went through Kinglassie.

I don't know how many kids must've been mowed down by cars but ffs the entire village is 20mph.

I was traveling along in a convoy at the back leaving the village, I was watching the road and car in front and reckoned I was doing 20ish. Suddenly from behind a bus stop or fence some pecker jumps out like Rambo with a bazooka legs akimbo pointing what looked like a speed gun at us.

Absolutely ridiculous if I get a ticket for that, is it legal to do this? Hide then try and do people leaving a speed zone?

Driving in general is getting more difficult due to far too many bumps, chicanes and signage. Would it not be more effective to build fences near schools?

Is it possible to take a reading and picture with just one copper? TBH he had a yellow jacket on but more like a community project maybe?

Don't stand outside the school, nope that would be sensible you must protect the non existent pedestrians leaving Kinglassie to walk on the non existent pavements. Absolute bollocks.

Just don't speed.

You people are all freaks.

- Eggs don't go in the fridge

- Biscuits don't go in the fridge

- Chocolate doesn't go in the fridge

- Blue milk is the only thing recognisable as milk

- Soy milk is not even worthy of an insult

- Chocolate shreddies, any kind of chocolate cereal, is for children

Have to agree with Mozza. All correct apart from chocolate which does indeed belong in the fridge. (I do accept green milk though as I work in an office full of those female type creatures who insist that blue milk adds 4 dress sizes).

When yer standing talking to your gaffer in work about something and someone barges into the office and just starts asking a shitload of questions that he then starts to deal with and leaves you standing there like a walloper. Wait yer fucking turn you bellend.  

I don't, but I also keep raspberries, lettuce and other fresh produce in the fridge despite not picking them up from the fridge in the supermarket.

I couldn't give a monkeys about The Great Egg Debate, I am merely playing devil's advocate here, but you put those other items in the fridge to keep them fresh for longer - does that apply to eggs?

c***s in vans that turn left at a roundabout just as Im coming round and about to exit, and assume that Im going to just go into the right hand lane of the exit whilst they just trundle into the left hand lane.  

Fuds.

Were you indicating your intentions on the roundabout clearly Mozz ? If the answer is "yes" then they are fuds, if the answer is "no" then the true fud was in your vehicle.