Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've looked into it and apparently most airlines won't give you a refund unless one of the people flying together dies. Fucking dreadful excuse though. I don't really want to drag my Dad into a public stramash, or get some poor bint in Bangalore sacked for possibly getting her poor English wrong. I will try and find out if it's on their list of things to say though, try to get a copy of the text, and send it to every fucking media outlet on the planet. Any help with that would be much appreciated, I'm not on Facebook.

I've looked into it and apparently most airlines won't give you a refund unless one of the people flying together dies. Fucking dreadful excuse though. I don't really want to drag my Dad into a public stramash, or get some poor bint in Bangalore sacked for possibly getting her poor English wrong. I will try and find out if it's on their list of things to say though, try to get a copy of the text, and send it to every fucking media outlet on the planet. Any help with that would be much appreciated, I'm not on Facebook.

Life's too short...you said the insurance will cover so why bother?

Everyone knows corporations are c***s...budget airlines being amongst the biggest c***s of all...so nothing new in what you're saying.

Life's too short...you said the insurance will cover so why bother?

Everyone knows corporations are c***s...budget airlines being amongst the biggest c***s of all...so nothing new in what you're saying.

I got the impression it wasn't about the money but the incredibly crass thing that was said to him.

Changed my mind, I've got a letter from my Dad's doctor I'm going to send along with a letter to the Chairman of EasyJet describing the phone call. I'll keep copies of all correspondence and leak it at the right time whether I get compo or not.

Changed my mind, I've got a letter from my Dad's doctor I'm going to send along with a letter to the Chairman of EasyJet describing the phone call. I'll keep copies of all correspondence and leak it at the right time whether I get compo or not.

Tell them they are a shower of infidels and you'll be taking charge of one of their planes. P&B's first hijacker.

Remember to threaten them with leaking it all over social media if you don't get the desired response. I always like to tell them I have thousands of followers on facebook and twitter despite not even having twitter.

Remember to threaten them with leaking it all over social media if you don't get the desired response. I always like to tell them I have thousands of followers on facebook and twitter despite not even having twitter.

Also, tell them that you are very good friends with a lawyer/journalist/both, and "They're very interested in my story".  That's a big favourite in the world of customer relations.  Or Watchdog. Yeah, "Watchdog are calling me back"

In camper van with five other folk and three of them snore (not in sync). Seriously if this goes on much longer they'll feel the wrath of my pillow! Grrrrrr

Orgy?

Thinks an Orgy involves snoring - 

Take it you ain't been to a decent orgy then?

Don't fancy a Rohypnol orgy much. It'd be like that round on Whose Line is it Anyway? where Tony Slattery would always end up posing Ryan Stiles with his hands on Colin Mochrie's arse   :shutup

Getting told your gran is unlikely to live beyond September and might be gone just after your birthday.

It's pretty fucking shit to be honest.

Cheers for the messages earlier on, Im away to go see her today, unfortunately she got taken into hospital yesterday afternoon so hoping its good news when i get up there.