Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The tedious Scottish/British shite you get every time Murray plays.

They're obviously both correct. Even if we had voted Yes they still would've both been correct. f**k sake.

Nichola Sturgeon tweeted a photo and congratulations when he won today. The stuff that's been tweeted under it is unreal.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Folk who say yous....

Seething that you picked up on the "yous" but not the misuse of the word "done" tbh. 

In a B&B for the night, and it's literally a council house in an estate in Oban. Currently trying to get both kids to sleep in the same room, whilst I've got the football on mute.

I reckon it's going to be a long night.

And we need to be up at 5am for the ferry in the morning.

FML.

The tedious Scottish/British shite you get every time Murray plays.

They're obviously both correct. Even if we had voted Yes they still would've both been correct. f**k sake.

So easy getting bites from unionists though.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Was watching the final on my lap top last night and my girlfriend, unaware of the time delay was on her phone the entire time and then said "Portugal are about to score" completely ruining the surprise. Then I told her to put her phone away so it didn't ruin it anymore but she then went on to say it was full time before the whistle blew on my screen.

This relationship is going to end with one of the two of you standing over the other's bloody corpse.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Was watching the final on my lap top last night and my girlfriend, unaware of the time delay was on her phone the entire time and then said "Portugal are about to score" completely ruining the surprise. Then I told her to put her phone away so it didn't ruin it anymore but she then went on to say it was full time before the whistle blew on my screen.

Punch her in the bridie.

Websites that don't tell you that you don't have an account with them, and will happily tell you they've sent a password reset email to the email address you gave them, despite doing bugger all of the sort.

Yes, I know I'm getting old and forgetful; go away.

Any parents out there want free kids bikes and those scooters kids have nowadays?

My street is full of abandoned ones everywhere every night.

It's really handy when you drive in and have to swerve all over the place avoiding them.

God knows what parents spent on all these toys but it's good to know my street is safe for petty thieves.