Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sorry boys, I was at work. Went for my dinner at 5 and so was still unable to avoid him. Life is misery. Maybe I was bad in another life.

On the plus side, at least you had nice hair yesterday.

Found out this week my Gran spends a quarter of her pension on the Lottery every week. 

Tried to talk some sense into her but it's obvious she is addicted "But what if my numbers come up a week I don't put it on?" 

This plus the £50 a week she spends on Cigarettes it's no wonder she is always skint. 

25 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Found out this week my Gran spends a quarter of her pension on the Lottery every week. 

Tried to talk some sense into her but it's obvious she is addicted "But what if my numbers come up a week I don't put it on?" 

This plus the £50 a week she spends on Cigarettes it's no wonder she is always skint. 

Get power of attorney over the mad old bint before she blows your inheritance. Put your foot down, it's your money she is spending.

33 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Can you not just fire her off to Dignitas and keep her pension book?

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Can you not just fire her off to Dignitas and keep her pension book?

You heartless b*****d, surely the way forward is to mock up a "winning" lottery ticket on the computer, tell her you want her to have it & have booked her an holiday of a lifetime & then fly her off to Dignitas. Then keep her pension book & rent out her house etc. 

Grimbo 

53 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

You heartless b*****d, surely the way forward is to mock up a "winning" lottery ticket on the computer, tell her you want her to have it & have booked her an holiday of a lifetime & then fly her off to Dignitas. Then keep her pension book & rent out her house etc. 

Grimbo 

Or burn it down.

1 hour ago, mjw said:

Prince Edward burned his mums house down in Windsor.

Aye but isn't Edward Munster the poster commonly known has... hang on so is he also eddie windsor as well, eff me how many alias' does he have?

Grimbo

"I say dance, you say dance" 

Getting fed up on hearing that shite song on YouTube adverts, it seems to be the only advert they have at the moment, well on my YouTube at least. 

They're tailored to your taste, so you must be watching some stuff in the same vein. Either that or they know that it'll annoy the shit out of you so you tell lots of folk about it, say, on a forum for example.