Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

27 :lol:

Christ :lol: I'm miles off then, no idea what made me think that. 

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I'm surprised he's that old. Got the impression he was just a daft wee boy.

You're still not wrong tbh. 

Edited by smpar

Add Fiat 500 drivers to the list. Every single one driven badly; slow, hesistant, no awareness of what's going on around them etc. Dreadful drivers.

I almost hired a Fiat 500 once. I arranged to pick up a car from Bristol Airport, and being the company man that I am, decided that as the Fiat was by far the cheapest option it was my only choice.

The guy apologised and said that my chosen car was out of stock, but they had a Ford Fiesta for me. It's a bit like expecting the sack and getting off with a written warning.

3 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I had a fiat 500 last year. I was 32. Don't study hair and beauty and also have 3 kids.

wasnt a sensible choice

Congratulations for being in the #13%

Currently watching Anthropoid. Why do film makers insist in making people speak English with phony accents? I know the main characters are all Czechs, I don't need them to speak like extras from a Compare the Meerkat advert to remind me of the fact.

8 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Currently watching Anthropoid. Why do film makers insist in making people speak English with phony accents? I know the main characters are all Czechs, I don't need them to speak like extras from a Compare the Meerkat advert to remind me of the fact.

This. Also watching the latest series of American Horror Story, which is great apart from Kathy Bates' accent, which starts off in Lancashire and takes a grand tour of the Celtic fringe of the British Isles over the course of each episode.

She's got previous though - in the Freakshow season she attempted something she claimed was a Baltimore accent and didn't sound anything like one.

I think it's got to the stage they're bamming her up that she's great with accents so she'll do something bizarre each year.

45 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

This. Also watching the latest series of American Horror Story, which is great apart from Kathy Bates' accent, which starts off in Lancashire and takes a grand tour of the Celtic fringe of the British Isles over the course of each episode.

She's got previous though - in the Freakshow season she attempted something she claimed was a Baltimore accent and didn't sound anything like one.

I think it's got to the stage they're bamming her up that she's great with accents so she'll do something bizarre each year.

Have you seen The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas tho?  Supposedly German family speaking in posh English accents, weird.