Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

^^^^ Watches Bakeoff.

What a laugh that would be, though. Imagine it, 8Mile getting the living pish ripped out of him for drinking shitey tea out of a mug that looks worse than the homeless people's cups he volleys into oblivion on a daily basis.

9 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

But it's just a really minor thing, he is just saying he happened to find Asian women attractive. How is that any different than any other broad nom specific term, if a person said "I find women attractive" should they be called sexist? To me it's no different than saying that you find Asian people attractive.

I know from my own personal perspective I tend to find Asian women more attractive, that's just a personal preference, like a woman saying she likes tall men for example

And they charge less too...........apparently :ph34r:

15 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I do love the image of P&B's finest having a blazing row over the internet while delicately supping from the finest bone china teacups.

This could be the new dinner plate pics, people. Get your crockery in for review.

Happy to oblige.

14881661_10154156028928235_352226097_o.jpg?oh=7e361b8b02b149813530616d60b060df&oe=581316CA

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Nobody going to point out that BFTD remembers sjc posting a picture of someone he (presumably) knows' cleavage in it over two years ago? Alrighty then.

Par for the course

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Nobody going to point out that BFTD remembers sjc posting a picture of someone he (presumably) knows' cleavage in it over two years ago? Alrighty then.

Dee Man (I think) quoted it more recently in the Cats thread, but I won't use that in my defence. I still remember SparklingBrook, FFS.

Dee Man (I think) quoted it more recently in the Cats thread, but I won't use that in my defence. I still remember SparklingBrook, FFS.

You also remembered that when I have a shaven chest my nipples resemble a hammer head shark, some memory.

Just now, throbber said:

You also remembered that when I have a shaven chest my nipples resemble a hammer head shark, some memory.

f**k you; I'd forgotten about that  :lol:

Christ, you didn't actually post a picture, did you?  :shutup

Just now, throbber said:

Nah, suppose it's a strange comparison to make though so don't blame you for remembering!

I'm sure you're a handsome figure of a man, Throbs, so let's leave it at that without the need for photographic evidence  :P