Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 hours ago, throbber said:

I was coming in from the shops at about 6 o clock one evening and got in the front door of the flat as per and then got myself into the lift. I then heard the front door open and heard people walk towards the lift, now usually when this happens to me and i see that someone is in the lift i just take the stairs so i avoid any needless awkward confrontation like a normal person would. This pair however rushed towards the lift when they heard that the door was closing and the guy STUCK HIS FUCKING FOOT IN TO STOP THE DOORS FROM CLOSING. He did it like such an absolute chav as well and then him and his mrs got in, they were quite a young couple probably about 25 or a bit younger, she is the one who lives here and she has a scowling ugly face like she is constantly dissatisfied at something. When they got in the lift, instead of saying hello or sorry like you would expect the pair of them gave me one glance, ii said "alright" or something similar just to acknowledge them and they just looked as if i wasn't even there and continued their conversation. 

I was completely traumatised by this and it ruined my evening, i posted about it on here and told my gf what happened but didn't get the sympathy i wanted.

So you never bothered your arse to hold the lift for them, but you expect them to be polite to you?

So you never bothered your arse to hold the lift for them, but you expect them to be polite to you?

I couldn't see them coming as the lift doesn't face the doorway they entered the building from, I had come in through a different door from them as well so I hadn't seen them outside and it wasn't really as if I had much time to think about it. Every time there is someone entering the building at the same time as me I just take the stairs to avoid any awkward conversation, it's only on the third floor as well so the urgency the guy jammed his foot in the door was what bothered me the most.

Nicole Sherzinger.

WID. WID. WID. All day fucking long, wid. She could be the most annoying fucker on the planet, but she's a 100% categorical fucking WID.

Wid.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

WID. WID. WID. All day fucking long, wid. She could be the most annoying fucker on the planet, but she's a 100% categorical fucking WID.

Wid.

Hmm, she's obviously a beautiful woman but she does my fucking box in every time i see her. I'm not sure if pumping her would be worth the complete and utter endless stream of shite I'd have to listen to before/after carnal relations.

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Rugby players getting lifted up at lineouts. It's like someone suggested this as a joke and forgot to say they weren't serious.

Isn't it just clarifying an extant practice?  Even when I played Yooni rugby in the early 80s we all know you'd be supported by a prop/flanker/both when I leapt like a salmon to try and catch a lineout ball.