Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, Fullerene said:

You must be doing something wrong.
Doing something destructive - no end of volunteers
Years ago, I was stripping wallpaper and a friend called round.
Before I knew it - he was stripping wallpaper and I was making the tea.
In the afternoon, his parents turned up.  They got stuck in to the wallpaper stripping and I went off to the pub.

Solution is to put it up with drawing pins. Then if you move house you can take it with you.

Gone to the pub in between classes, asked the boy at the bar if they have a jukebox. They use something called "Secret DJ", you've to download an app and choose songs from the world's most limited jukebox. c***s.

Gone to the pub in between classes, asked the boy at the boy if they have a jukebox. They use something called "Secret DJ", you've to download an app and choose songs from the world's most limited jukebox. c***s.

What was the boy doing to the boy?

The laundry service at the hotel I'm staying in has decided that my new pair of jeans ( worn once ) look much better with a fuckin ironed in seam down the front! To make matters worse it looks like they used a steam roller to make this adjustment! Not sure if I'll ever get this line out.
My new jeans were close to £150, the other old pair that I sent to the same laundry on the same day, came back perfectly folded with only the sown seams visible!

On 10/20/2016 at 11:02, EdgarusQPFC said:

Ulrika Jonsson saying that sex suspects don't deserve anonymity until proven guilty. Her unfounded allegations against John Leslie literally ruined the guys life and his career. 

There is no doubt that Leslie is a bit of a mad shagger and he enjoys his Hole, but when that twat Matthew Wright revealed Leslie was the suspected rapist his reputation was ruined forever. 

People who falsely accuse of rape deserve punishment, Leslie bankrupted himself proving he was innocent, his reputation permanently tarnished and his career ruined. While the people who accused him walked away and went on with their lives. 

Absolutely agree that if you do a crime you get punished, but it's innocent until proven guilty. 

John Leslie should be jailed for his terrible camerawork.

Over the past couple of years I have developed a nasty habit of buying things from eBay/ shopping channels when I'm drunk. So far I have amassed a picnic basket complete with plates, a smoothie maker, a jogging onesie and today I got delivered an electrical egg boiler.

They're all fucking shite.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Over the past couple of years I have developed a nasty habit of buying things from eBay/ shopping channels when I'm drunk. So far I have amassed a picnic basket complete with plates, a smoothie maker, a jogging onesie and today I got delivered an electrical egg boiler.

They're all fucking shite.

Pics or GTF.