Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 10/17/2016 at 14:30, throbber said:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but what an absolute farce this is. 

As bad as that video is, the comments below are an eye-opener too.

Kenny Miller Handle Himself Greatly Against That Job,

This Well Just Fire Kenny Miller Up For Sunday, When He Scores Against, Again,

...and in reply to that comment he says:

This Well Just Fire Up Kenny Miller, For Sunday, When He Scores Against Them, Again, What Happened Th Last Time, At Hampden, Celtic,

:huh:

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

The dishwasher detective kid from the Fairy ad.

Hope he climbs into it for a fuller inspection and the mum turns it on.

Oh God yes. "Bo-ring!" Kid needs a quick trip to the Reichenbach Falls.

Ulrika Jonsson saying that sex suspects don't deserve anonymity until proven guilty. Her unfounded allegations against John Leslie literally ruined the guys life and his career. 

There is no doubt that Leslie is a bit of a mad shagger and he enjoys his Hole, but when that twat Matthew Wright revealed Leslie was the suspected rapist his reputation was ruined forever. 

People who falsely accuse of rape deserve punishment, Leslie bankrupted himself proving he was innocent, his reputation permanently tarnished and his career ruined. While the people who accused him walked away and went on with their lives. 

Absolutely agree that if you do a crime you get punished, but it's innocent until proven guilty. 

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Don't you mean "Festive Season Non-Offending-Generic-Term-Inserted-Here-Lights?

No, I mean Christmas. The very light I was referring to says 'Merry Christmas Dundee'.

Have you started reading the Daily Mail?

14 hours ago, Eednud said:

Along similar lines is when they say it's 15, 20, 23, 38 or how many years since Team A has beaten Team B or won at XYZ Stadium when the 2 sides haven't been in the same Division for 15,20,23,38 or how many fucking years. 

Any stat that quotes "The Premiership" in it as though the hundred plus years before Sky don't matter.

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Incompetence in the workplace. If I can do the fucking job and do it well, why the f**k can't everyone else. I fucking detest having to dig c***s out of the fucking holes they get themselves into. No fucking more I tell you. f**k them.

Get them telt Tarzan. Those neeps won't howk themselves.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Incompetence in the workplace. If I can do the fucking job and do it well, why the f**k can't everyone else. I fucking detest having to dig c***s out of the fucking holes they get themselves into. No fucking more I tell you. f**k them.

I think we need to discuss the teamwork objective within your job description.

c***s whispering. I can't stand the kind of low muffled noise it ends up making - like fingernails going down a blackboard to me. Speak at a proper volume or if it's private then f**k off somewhere else and talk privately.

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

c***s whispering. I can't stand the kind of low muffled noise it ends up making - like fingernails going down a blackboard to me. Speak at a proper volume or if it's private then f**k off somewhere else and talk privately.

5 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Ulrika Jonsson saying that sex suspects don't deserve anonymity until proven guilty. Her unfounded allegations against John Leslie literally ruined the guys life and his career. 

There is no doubt that Leslie is a bit of a mad shagger and he enjoys his Hole, but when that twat Matthew Wright revealed Leslie was the suspected rapist his reputation was ruined forever. 

People who falsely accuse of rape deserve punishment, Leslie bankrupted himself proving he was innocent, his reputation permanently tarnished and his career ruined. While the people who accused him walked away and went on with their lives. 

Absolutely agree that if you do a crime you get punished, but it's innocent until proven guilty. 

Ched Edgarus.