Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, supermik said:

That plum trying to give abuse to Miller needs to be careful. This clown got the jail for this abuse of Andy Goram.

The "spending all his EBT's on the roulette" line was quite funny but to then shout "w**k" into his face? Dear oh fucking dear.

In University Challenge when a contestant says they are 'reading for' a subject instead if just saying they are studying it

Alexander Armstrong does this on pointless - when someone says they're at uni he asks what they're reading.

People who stick their hand out for the bus  for longer than they need to. Once the driver indicates, there's a pretty good chance he'll pull in. Woman this morning was waving her arm about as if it was a fucking Boeing 737. 

And people who click the button at traffic lights after watching someone else click it before them, or when it's clearly lit up. Utterly pointless. 

I need to learn to drive. 

That Miller video would be mildly acceptable if it had been just a passing " 'Mon the Hoops/any other team" comment or something. But to follow, video and berate someone while they're trying to do their shopping is the mark of an absolute c**t.

As for the Goram one, he (Goram) should have shoved a bookies pen into the boy's eye.

1 hour ago, Chris_DK said:

And people who click the button at traffic lights after watching someone else click it before them, or when it's clearly lit up. Utterly pointless. 

Absolutely this. It's the same with lifts.

That Miller video would be mildly acceptable if it had been just a passing " 'Mon the Hoops/any other team" comment or something. But to follow, video and berate someone while they're trying to do their shopping is the mark of an absolute c**t.

As for the Goram one, he (Goram) should have shoved a bookies pen into the boy's eye.

I don't know how the Miller one could possibly have been any worse. Half the video happens before you see anyone actually in it ffs and then you get the "this is going on Facebook"
after thought as if people out there would actually be stupid enough to find that entertaining! Absolutely dreadful.

2 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Middle class c**t thing to say in imo, and I don't like it.
(The saying I'm reading instead of studying, not what you said, DA).

Aye it does seem to be the ones who appear to be snobby arseholes and/or think they're some sort of lofty intellectual who say it.

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Just leave the guy to get on with his shopping. f**k, I see Leigh griffiths In my local Tesco all the time, but I never feel the need to speak to the guy.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Was he stealing again?

I've been lead to believe that he's been buying shortbread recently

9 hours ago, throbber said:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but what an absolute farce this is. 

9 hours ago, throbber said:

Its absolutely awful, who in the world is going to look at this video and find it funny in any way? It's a footballer out doing his shopping FFS, Miller is quite obviously a decent guy as well, just no need for that at all.

8 hours ago, throbber said:

I have only watched it once and it was enough to make my skin crawl. I really want to know what was going through the guys head when he posted it online for the world to see, do you think there are significant numbers of Celtic fans that have viewed that and thought it was in any way amusing? There are just so many infuriating things about that 30 second video. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I don't know how the Miller one could possibly have been any worse. Half the video happens before you see anyone actually in it ffs and then you get the "this is going on Facebook"
after thought as if people out there would actually be stupid enough to find that entertaining! Absolutely dreadful.

^^^posted the video.

6 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Is that the same Kenny Miller that won the league with Celtic in 2007?

Yes, the same Kenny Miller that 10 years ago this week, scored twice for Celtic in a 3-0 win against Benfica.