Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 hours ago, smpar said:

That Miller video would be mildly acceptable if it had been just a passing " 'Mon the Hoops/any other team" comment or something. But to follow, video and berate someone while they're trying to do their shopping is the mark of an absolute c**t.

As for the Goram one, he (Goram) should have shoved a bookies pen into the boy's eye.

Grown man videoing himself saying "mon eh hoopz" still would be tragic.

Maybe putting things in his basket when he isn't paying attention like those tragic Celtic cakes every supermarket has or something.

Would still be shite. 

Maybe putting things in his basket when he isn't paying attention like those tragic Celtic cakes every supermarket has or something.

There's a poster on here who goes round hiding those cakes.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I feel your pain. I haven't slept right in about 4 days.

Same here, it's the coughing. And the amount of green stuff I've hawked up today is alarming.

Same here, it's the coughing. And the amount of green stuff I've hawked up today is alarming.

I've been relegated to the spare room as I've been annoying her (hard to believe) with my coughing and its "not fair".

On the plus side I can use it as an excuse for my low tolerance and production levels at work.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I've been relegated to the spare room as I've been annoying her (hard to believe) with my coughing and its "not fair".

On the plus side I can use it as an excuse for my low tolerance and production levels at work.

I've been in the spare room since Friday night. It's like we're living the same life, Bobby.

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Boy at work pissing and moaning about being ill for weeks. Coughed about 8 times and sneezed twice in this three time but thinks it could be end. Would be a shame as he's a nice guy but would stop the moaning...

At his desk? Mink