Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but what an absolute farce this is. 

People wonder why i detest the old firm. I should save this and send it to anyone who asks. oh and "Hail Hail"? f**k off you absolute clown. Probably your average celtic idiot who spells boys with a H and pretends to be irish.

Its absolutely awful, who in the world is going to look at this video and find it funny in any way? It's a footballer out doing his shopping FFS, Miller is quite obviously a decent guy as well, just no need for that at all.

My ever annoying and clumsy aunt. We are talking about the kinda person who when trying to open a window manages to rip the handle off, who breaks an electric toothbrush by not realizing that it goes on the charger only one way so forces it on the wrong way. Who just cleaned my Gran's cooker for her(she is her carer) and manages to break one of the sparkers in doing so. The woman is a fucking Calamity and i wouldn't mind except that whenever she has an "accident" (which she gets away with every single time) its muggins here who has to go fix whatever she has broken. 

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Its absolutely awful, who in the world is going to look at this video and find it funny in any way? It's a footballer out doing his shopping FFS, Miller is quite obviously a decent guy as well, just no need for that at all.

This. I remember seeing Alex Rae in Glasgow city centre a while back. It didn't even register with me that I had to follow him and start shouting *Paisley b*stard* at him, he's just going about his daily life and doesn't need tossers like that following him about.

16 minutes ago, throbber said:

I would absolutely love it if Kenny Miller just turned round and kicked the shit out of the guy. What a complete tosser (the guy filming it). As noted, Miller is just out doing his shopping and doesn't deserve that abuse. 

He also appears to be buying Dairylea Dunkers. Good choice.

Wasn't he the first Rangers player to expose as a lie the claim that they had all been assaulted at the end of the cup final?

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Wasn't he the first Rangers player to expose as a lie the claim that they had all been assaulted at the end of the cup final?

No - i think the official Rangers statement said he had been "assaulted" but it didn't come from him. His girlfriend/wife went online and stated that he hadn't been assaulted. He also went into the Hibs dressing room to congratulate the team.

Folk who have recently started wearing gloves, scarves and winter hats and who insist that it is 'freezing' when it's nothing of the sort.

These same types also appear to be surprised that it rains a bit in October, and of course treat the rain as if it's some sort of atrocious acid that will molest them.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

I've been wearing rubber gloves quite a bit recently and it's so hard to scrub the latex smell off your hands. 

I bet you're the sort of guy who puts a pair of gloves on even when you're just going for a wee trip to the shop. 

Also, related to the Kenny Miller video above which I have no desire to watch, I've seen a few Celtic players on Byres Road doing some shopping and it took me a while to realise why they always had a hood up. What a shite existence that must be to know there's so many roasters about.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Also, related to the Kenny Miller video above which I have no desire to watch, I've seen a few Celtic players on Byres Road doing some shopping and it took me a while to realise why they always had a hood up. What a shite existence that must be to know there's so many roasters about.

I have only watched it once and it was enough to make my skin crawl. I really want to know what was going through the guys head when he posted it online for the world to see, do you think there are significant numbers of Celtic fans that have viewed that and thought it was in any way amusing? There are just so many infuriating things about that 30 second video. 

I bet you're the sort of guy who puts a pair of gloves on even when you're just going for a wee trip to the shop. 

I've not worn gloves yet (for warmth) this winter but I've got a pair of tweed/leather things just sitting here raring to go. We're not all sweaty palmed little oiks. As my granny used to say "warm hands, cold heart". 

42 minutes ago, throbber said:

Where to start with this. Imagine following someone about the supermarket giving them abuse. What a thick f**k.

"This is goan oan facebook" - the absolute highlight of this guy's life until decent folk start calling him out for the bellend he is.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've not worn gloves yet (for warmth) this winter but I've got a pair of tweed/leather things just sitting here raring to go. We're not all sweaty palmed little oiks. As my granny used to say "warm hands, cold heart". 

Frankie Boyle said that he once had a guy hurl abuse at him from a moving car in Glasgow because he was wearing gloves.  "Gloves ya p***k!"