Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The wife is going into the ERI for a knee op tommorow. She's to be in for 7.30am, but ive contracted a large bout of the shits and wont be able to go into the hospital.

Nail some Imodium and bring a plastic bag.

Your Missus is having it worse than you.

42 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There has been an alarming increase in the amount of rogue apostrophe's* being used on this site recently.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, that's deliberate.

Ive noticed this as well. Does my tit's in. 

People with buggies that don't move them when a disabled man with a walker get's on the bus.  Far to busy glued to their mobile phones to notice anything that's going on around them.:thumbsdown  E-liquid that doesn't taste of cherry like it's supposed to,I suppose that's what I get for getting cheap e-liquid.:whistle

Edited by Freckles71

People with buggies that don't move them when a disabled man with a walker get's on the bus.  Far to busy glued to their mobile phones to notice anything that's going on around them.:thumbsdown  E-liquid that doesn't taste of cherry like it's supposed to,I suppose that's what I get for getting cheap e-liquid.:whistle

One of my gripes as well this. Particularly when they are sat in a designated area for a wheelchair and the buggy is foldable.

Was watching an old Wheel of Fortune at lunch (hosted by Bradley Walsh!?) and 2 things :

Contestants that clap themselves for any reason. Fck off.

Jenny Powells face. She's nearly braw, but her eyes are so far apart she looks more like Uma from The Witcher 3. Which is real shame. Half an inch inward and she'd have been a real wid.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

One of my gripes as well this. Particularly when they are sat in a designated area for a wheelchair and the buggy is foldable.

Well the woman had two kids and the one that was young enough for the buggy wasn't even in it at the time so realy she could have folded it down and let the bloke in there with his walker.

33 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Was watching an old Wheel of Fortune at lunch (hosted by Bradley Walsh!?) and 2 things :

Jenny Powells face. She's nearly braw, but her eyes are so far apart she looks more like Uma from The Witcher 3. Which is real shame. Half an inch inward and she'd have been a real wid.

Just send your cast-offs my way..

National+Lottery+Awards+2010+Arrivals+5U

37 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

This. Absolutely this.

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

When someone leaves a charger on without the phone or that In It, just fucking don't.

I do this all the time. I also keep my phone plugged into the charger even though it's fully charged. Apparently it's mean to ruin the battery, but who cares? :P 

I do this all the time. I also keep my phone plugged into the charger even though it's fully charged. Apparently it's mean to ruin the battery, but who cares? [emoji14] 

You, when you're standing in front of your house watching it burn.

My current setup....

8ca3d66b02b017b0f483e5364960a70e.jpg

Dont follow it in a logical order. Press buttons that it doesnt understand and it will eventually give up on you and put you through to the Bangladeshi operator you desire

The other thing is that it cannot understand a Scots accent

Thats what I mean. Dont play their game. Just press buttons that arent options or when it prompts you to speak say nothing. Once it becomes clear you are shite at it, it normally sends you to an operator who can then get you to the correct department pronto
Not much joy there either. Still call bk in 24 hours. No doubt just as I leave the house.