Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Up at 3 for a flight to edinburgh at 7. The wheel on the suitcase buckled and has a nice flat edge. The handle has started coming apart. We are away for the week and the wife has packed about 30 outfits.
Get to overnight place and they overlooked the fact we booked a child. And start acting if its our fault.

Jeso

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk at bus stops who stand in front of the timetables, meaning you can't read the fuckers, or at least have to awkwardly peer/around over folk to see them.

I hear you dog, but another one for me is people who pretend they can't see the timetable. It's the shelters where the timetable is placed slightly above the seats. So if your remotely near it they stand for like 5 mins awkwardly close pretending they still cant see when their bus is due when you know they can see the whole timetable.  

Celtic fans who think they are really great guys and making some incredible sacrifice by commenting on their support for Fernando Ricksen on Facebook. Stop posting pictures of the poor guy for likes you dicks.

6 hours ago, mjw said:

Who is it that normally posts 'Glen Hoddle'?
Hurry up and get it posted.

6 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye this. Hes doin ma tits in at the moment too. Think its Miguel Sanchez(?) That normally confirms what we are all thinking

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I only popped in here to see if Miguel had posted. This is the first time I've had the misfortune of hearing his gems of wisdom. What an abomination of a co-commentator.

Sorry boys, I was at work. Went for my dinner at 5 and so was still unable to avoid him. Life is misery. Maybe I was bad in another life.

6 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Some raised beds and perennials, and that will be really nice G_Man.

Reckon he's put in a litter tray for his new tiger. Some folk will do anything to pick up greenies on the Cats thread  ;)

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Someone explain to me this logic? £7.49 for the Game + the upgrade or £19.99 for the upgrade alone if you already own the game???

wtf.png

Steam does that all the time during sales. IIRC, they don't normally let you re-buy the game at the discounted price if you already own it  :thumbsdown

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Reckon he's put in a litter tray for his new tiger. Some folk will do anything to pick up greenies on the Cats thread  ;)

Steam does that all the time during sales. IIRC, they don't normally let you re-buy the game at the discounted price if you already own it  :thumbsdown

It's to stop people buying up keys at a cheap price to sell for a profit after sales 

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sorry boys, I was at work. Went for my dinner at 5 and so was still unable to avoid him. Life is misery. Maybe I was bad in another life.

On the plus side, at least you had nice hair yesterday.

Found out this week my Gran spends a quarter of her pension on the Lottery every week. 

Tried to talk some sense into her but it's obvious she is addicted "But what if my numbers come up a week I don't put it on?" 

This plus the £50 a week she spends on Cigarettes it's no wonder she is always skint. 

25 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Found out this week my Gran spends a quarter of her pension on the Lottery every week. 

Tried to talk some sense into her but it's obvious she is addicted "But what if my numbers come up a week I don't put it on?" 

This plus the £50 a week she spends on Cigarettes it's no wonder she is always skint. 

Get power of attorney over the mad old bint before she blows your inheritance. Put your foot down, it's your money she is spending.