Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Posties that dump elastic bands outside of your house.

My house? 

Aye every day except for when I need one. I think they must have postal cctv into our place to know when I want an elacky band, so they make sure they don't dump them that day, c***s.

Grimbo 

ETA I've got tons of paper missiles  to flick at the missus whilst she's watching eastenders & no elastic weapon to discharge my arsenal. 

Edited by Grim O'Grady
Call to arms & thumbs

My house? 

Aye every day except for when I need one. I think they must have postal cctv into our place to know when I want an elacky band, so they make sure they don't dump them that day, c***s.

Grimbo 

ETA I've got tons of paper missiles  to flick at the missus whilst she's watching eastenders & no elastic weapon to discharge my arsenal. 

No it was my "Petty things that annoy you" Millions of the rubber gits on the corner of my street.

Take the plunge and buy a black widow, you'll improve your accuracy with the arm rest. Might not be that easy to use it in stealth mode though.

3e813870f617d31be809b70c3e9efb0a.jpg

2 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

No it was my "Petty things that annoy you" Millions of the rubber gits on the corner of my street.

Take the plunge and buy a black widow, you'll improve your accuracy with the arm rest. Might not be that easy to use it in stealth mode though.

3e813870f617d31be809b70c3e9efb0a.jpg

Those things were banned were they no? I remember them being banned in school cause kids were injuring people with them. My mate claims he seen a lad fire one at a pidgeon and it clean took its fucking head off. 

Those things were banned were they no? I remember them being banned in school cause kids were injuring people with them. My mate claims he seen a lad fire one at a pidgeon and it clean took its fucking head off. 

Certainly were in my school days (mid-late 80s). One kid brought one to school and they were banned by morning breaktime.

Edit to add, is this your mate?

91e0810247b2804cf5f76533333918cc.jpg

Although I could believe it would take the napper off a pigeon.

Yes, I hope Grimbo didn't take my advice. Forgot about the decapitation side effect.

Side not on pigeon stories, a mate at Uni reckoned if you fed pigeons bread coated in curry powder or bicarbonate of soda, they would explode in mid flight. Saw it happen on the rigs apparently.

20 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Yes, I hope Grimbo didn't take my advice. Forgot about the decapitation side effect.

Side not on pigeon stories, a mate at Uni reckoned if you fed pigeons bread coated in curry powder or bicarbonate of soda, they would explode in mid flight. Saw it happen on the rigs apparently.

i rememeber a group of us trying this about 6 years ago, as you can imagine f**k all happened

22 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

2 minutes ago, Eoin said:

i rememeber a group of us trying this about 6 years ago, as you can imagine f**k all happened

Calcium carbide is your friend.