Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, ajwffc said:

peng-20150921070721650.jpg

That's the fucker.

The really annoying thing is that I rarely watch live TV these days, so hadn't actually seen the thing until quite recently. Instead I was introduced to it simply by an annoying Orville type noise being made on radio ads, to which a cow of a woman would reply "that's right, Wilbur", or whatever, without any explanation as to wtf Wilbur was. The advertisers were asking me to buy into a stupid concept without even elucidating what the concept was.

I wish ill on all associated with this campaign.

18 minutes ago, milton75 said:

That's the fucker.

The really annoying thing is that I rarely watch live TV these days, so hadn't actually seen the thing until quite recently. Instead I was introduced to it simply by an annoying Orville type noise being made on radio ads, to which a cow of a woman would reply "that's right, Wilbur", or whatever, without any explanation as to wtf Wilbur was. The advertisers were asking me to buy into a stupid concept without even elucidating what the concept was.

I wish ill on all associated with this campaign.

For the 1st month I thought Wilbur was a baby.

It wasn't until I seen the advert it all made sense.

Why put a TV advert on the radio?

4 hours ago, microdave said:

This morning there was someone in my seat in the work canteen but also in my second choice seat. I just sat elsewhere. I'm fucking mental!

Omnipresence! Petty things that I should be impressed with thread for this pish... 

44 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

it is cheaper than making two different adverts 

One of the neighbours round the corner has been getting his house re-harled. The builders have been pouring water with lumps of concrete down one of the drains. The council have been notified. c***s.

1a95dff290aeb6663be003705bc0dc06.jpg

13 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Public transport.

Work being done in the street my office is on. The office car park is too small so folk tend to park on the street. Next 8 weeks the street is no parking.

Had to get the train to work this morning. An entirely wet and miserable 20 minute journey. And it was £6.40 for the return ticket.

Public transport is shite.

8 hours ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Maybe you shouldn't have got the open top bus?

He's a Dumbarton supporter. You'll have to explain what that is.

People from Aberdeen who support the "old firm" who patronise followers of the local team.
"sheeps*aggers lolz"
"canna afford a toaster"

Celtic fans certainly, but any Sevconian attempting this just now must be a simpleton of the highest order. A gaping (and rather welcome) open goal surely.

My mates new burd when giving her opinion on something like a telly programme rather than just describing it as being average it feels the need to call it "bang average" and another one when she is allegedly raging about something naw she is "actual raging" she is actual getting right on my fcukin wick

5 hours ago, calum_gers said:

Is "canna afford a toaster" a well known insult?

It's a reference to the Aberdeen players getting their toaster confiscated when they were experiencing some financial difficulties. As Hedgecutter points out however, I doubt any Aberdeen fans would be struggling for any comeback material when it is a Rangers fan attempting to do the slagging.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12184138.Aberdeen_on_breadline_as_savings_include_club_toaster/

4 hours ago, spur yb said:

My mates new burd when giving her opinion on something like a telly programme rather than just describing it as being average it feels the need to call it "bang average" and another one when she is allegedly raging about something naw she is "actual raging" she is actual getting right on my fcukin wick

^^^Actual, bang jealous.

Brutal chat. "Bang average" makes me cringe when football pundits come out with it, and girls coming out with ladz banter takes the pain to a new level.

10 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

In a similar fashion, Chris Evans on the radio. Every year he gets suckers to pay huge amounts to drive some of his hundreds of cars, then uses the BBC to brag about it. Two hours of "And this is the Ferrari GTS48, aren't you lucky, isn't it pretty, look how beautiful I am it is. Here's my Lamborfiat Fatassi that you paid £250k to sit in the passenger seat, aren't you lucky, isn't it pretty but moving on, we have my Maseranti Woofoso which I accidentally bought at auction for Eleventy million pounds - aren't I rich everybody, aren't you lucky I exist etc etc etc etc etc"

What's the point of looking at cars on the fuckin radio?????