Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was very surprised to see that rather than the rakish, manly image that's accompanied all of the reporting of him...
nintchdbpict000299823372.jpg?strip=all&w=640&quality=100
.... he is in fact a bald, fat man:
PROD-Alexander-Blackman-interview.jpg

Top tip for all the baldies on here: wear a dark green berry at a jaunty angle to appear more handsome and interesting.

Or is it the flag, berry and uniform combo? Maybe it's the gun, but you run the risk of getting shot by the Police if you cut about with a gun.

Is no-one considering the first photo is of him before the incident and the second is of him after just getting out of jail? Of course he'll look out of shape.

That can't be right. I've seen various movies where people in prison just work out all day and occasionally stab or shag each other.

23 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Is no-one considering the first photo is of him before the incident and the second is of him after just getting out of jail? Of course he'll look out of shape.

(Military(?)) prison famed for its extravagant feeding regimes, marines famed for their slobbery.

Especially when you try to phone someone's missing phone, only for the person, who has lost the phone, to remember that they switched it off and had it on silent before it went missing.

When you can't find your mobile phone and get someone to phone it so you can locate it until you remember the fucking thing is on mute.

Mobile phones should always be on mute/vibrate. Anyone that has a ringtone of any kind on their phone should be shot.

44 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

I thought Porridge was one of these super health foods,

1 hour ago, Jamaldo said:

In better shape than the guy he shot.

8 hours ago, JamieT1314 said:

Mobile phones should always be on mute/vibrate. Anyone that has a ringtone of any kind on their phone should be shot.

When I worked in Edinburgh my early morning commute on the train was always made more annoying by the constant noise of the whistle text alert on fellow commuters phones.There was at least 5 per carriage. What was worse was the people normally middle aged women, who hadn't turned off the keypad tone so when they were in a text conversation it was a whistle followed by a series of beeps ad nauseum. I can only imagine how mundane the text conversation they were having at 7.30 in the morning was.

When I worked in Edinburgh my early morning commute on the train was always made more annoying by the constant noise of the whistle text alert on fellow commuters phones.There was at least 5 per carriage. What was worse was the people normally middle aged women, who hadn't turned off the keypad tone so when they were in a text conversation it was a whistle followed by a series of beeps ad nauseum. I can only imagine how mundane the text conversation they were having at 7.30 in the morning was.

Going to uni in Edinburgh it was always funny watching everyone on the phone. Get et angry as the train went through Winchburgh tunnel and phone signal dies completely.

The fact that virgin trains and trainline websites both show train options for you to choose, but when going through to final payment it tells you the train is full. How difficult is it to blank out the full ones in the first place rather than forcing people to go back from paying to square one about ten times to find a fucking train?

Young lassie on a local Facebook group has posted a photo of a letter from the NHS pinned to a noticeboard asking everyone in the NHS to spread the word about a "sick craze" which has led to the suicides of 130 teens. Why do people believe such fucking drivel? Whatever happened to a bid of healthy skepticism?