Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People that go for a pish in a cubicle and don't lock the door are definitely OFTW

Don't mind if people do this and can keep the cubicle door open so I at least know it's taken.

The cubicles at my work however shut automatically so if you don't lock it I have no way of knowing if someone's in there.

People that go for a pish in a cubicle and don't lock the door are definitely OFTW

We have one toilet in work, for staff and customers. The amount of punters who come in, go for a pish, leave the door open and don't wash their hands is frankly astonishing.

Only OFTW if you can see around the door shurely? If the door is blocking your view, it's OFT notquiteabletobe W.

If the door swings shut and you have the misfortune of opening it when it's occupied, there's a 75% chance of seeing something particularly unsavoury.

Don't mind if people do this and can keep the cubicle door open so I at least know it's taken.

The cubicles at my work however shut automatically so if you don't lock it I have no way of knowing if someone's in there.

Next time this happens to you it's going to be someone that pulls their trousers and kecks down to go for a piss.

Work is worse than high school sometimes.

I have also found this to be true. Recently started seeing one of the girls in the offices at work. Everywhere I go there's people who previously wouldn't have bothered to ask what I was up to at the weekend and now they are wanting the details of every little thing I do, not only that some of the stories that I've heard going about are frightening, it's honestly like working with 12 year olds.

11 hours ago, milton75 said:

Disney, and folk acting like I've just smeared shite on their dinner when I say I don't care for it.

I'm not saying it's all rubbish; I remember loving the Jungle Book when I was little, and the boy can be entertained by a Disney movie, but a significant chunk of it seems to be preachy, repetitive bollocks.

Mickey Mouse himself is simply annoying, as are most of his pals. I can distinctly recall the disappointment I'd feel as a nipper if there was a cartoon scheduled into a spare 10 mins on TV, and instead of a hoped-for Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes, there would be some Minnie Mouse crap.

I also don't like theme parks and have no desire to go to Florida.
If I was to go to Florida I would want to eat seafood and go on one of those boats with the big fans on them like they had in Gentle Ben. I would not want to go and stand in queues to go on a bunch of rides with fat screaming people.
When I've told people that I don't like the sound of Disneyland, they've looked at me askance, as though I might be carrying some contagious disease, and said stuff like "aye, but you'll have to take the wee man". 
Will I, aye?
Bellends.

"Rides with fat screaming people you say...?"

ba56bfdd-b34c-4359-b514-8bd97315ed32.jpg

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 09:11, philpy said:

I was driving along Musselburgh High street listening to the penalties on the radio. Forgot I had the window down, and got a few looks when I shouted "f**k SAKE ROVERS YOU USELESS c***s" at the top of my voice

Get your team changed back to Mussy. Why weren't you at it?