Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire-SFC said:

Neighbours having a house party and throwing empty beer cans in your garden and pissing in the communal close between the two houses. Blatant lack of respect, no notification they were having a loud all night party even though they know we have a baby aswell. Sheer inconsiderate a***holery

Easy solution:

Absolutely mate, no issues with parties at all. But I would rather be told since we have the wee one now. Other neighbours are brill and let us know, but this lot just showed a blatant lack of disrespect.

Me and the Mrs were out in Glasgow and came back at 4, to find a lassie in the communal close urinating to which she was told you have a perfectly good toilet in there. And then had a look out the back to find several cans of cider. Went over to the fence and said you can take these back to be met with a it's no mine. Well I can assure you they didn't get up and walk over here

They got a rant about lack of respect but it was just met to a deaf ear. And then to go back into the house to be told by the Mrs you're not even 6 months from 25 and you're turning into a grumpy old man shouting at kids haha [emoji23]

I can't mind who it was now, but on the neighbours from hell thread there was a poster effectively being bullied by a couple of children. Employ those hardy wee b*****ds to batter your neighbour? P&B may have had the answers all along.

I can't mind who it was now, but on the neighbours from hell thread there was a poster effectively being bullied by a couple of children. Employ those hardy wee b*****ds to batter your neighbour? P&B may have had the answers all along.

Sounds like I'll need too [emoji23]
I'd do it myself but I'll never qualify in my field if I've got battery to my name [emoji23][emoji23]

Had an ultrasound on my sore shoulder today. A tear on my rotator cuff and fluid build up on my bicep which could potentially be another tear. No wonder it's been fucking agony for a year. First doctor appointment i could get to discuss the results is over 2 weeks away :thumbsdown

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

Disagree whole heartedly. He is worse than cancer of the anus. 

I've stumbled across Shandon Par before, he certainly didn't seem to be as bad as a cancerous arse. But, first impressions can be misleading.

45 minutes ago, throbber said:

Disagree whole heartedly. He is worse than cancer of the anus. 

Most people would stop shoving things up there once the cancer kicked in, not encourage the missus to get in on the act.

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He posted on here not sure if it was you, so I am curious... How did he break he approach you?

I imagine it was all a bit creepy

I didn't know it was him, I was working nearby and nipped in at 4am for a bottle of juice*. First time I heard it was him was when he posted about it the next day on here.

*deal with it West Coast. 

Pleased to say I haven't had a landline since I moved into my current home 7 years ago.

Not pleased to say I've spent a fortune on line rental in that time.

I also would like to punch those people who answer a landline call and start moaning that it's always nuisance calls. 2 suggestions brainbox. Get rid and use your mobile or buy a phone wi caller ID. It really isn't that difficult.