Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

That's what I worry about. To be fair not all women turn into their mothers when they grow old though.

But a lot do! 

I dont think talking to the dead is bad. It's the claim that they reply where fraud might be an issue.

But a lot do! 
I dont think talking to the dead is bad. It's the claim that they reply where fraud might be an issue.

I have a moral issue with people who take money off grieving people who genuinely believe they are contacting their deceased loved ones. It's just not cricket.

Scottish voters complaining that Labour have some really attractive policies and in the next breath say it's a shame they can't vote for them because everyone else will vote for the SNP, all of whom fail to see they are indirectly voting for another 5 years of Tory rule. :1eye

Scottish voters complaining that Labour have some really attractive policies and in the next breath say it's a shame they can't vote for them because everyone else will vote for the SNP, all of whom fail to see they are indirectly voting for another 5 years of Tory rule. :1eye

Take cover!

I quite like that "Misty Cloud" moisturiser that Avon do.
When's yer da due back round the doors?
[emoji39]

1 hour ago, Tommy Nooka said:

If only there was some sort of sub-forum on here where people could specifically discuss boring pish like this.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

If only there was some sort of sub-forum on here where people could specifically discuss boring pish like this.

If by discuss you mean 'get ambushed by a bunch of sensitive nationalists' then you're spot on.

There are no discussions on here, only lectures.

4 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

If by discuss you mean 'get ambushed by a bunch of sensitive nationalists' then you're spot on.

Thank you for that lecture.

37 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Fair enough.

I've not spent much time in there but long enough to learn it is populated by tedious individuals who seem to take life a bit too seriously. Not my cup of tea.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Exactly, utterly ridiculous. I'm glad I only need to see the mother in law once every 4 months she is an absolute ignoramus.

Visiting orders hard to get for Cornton Vale?