Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When did we start adopting the Americanism "Mac n Cheese"? What was/is wrong with macaroni cheese? It is food for the throbbers of this world anyway but even they deserve some dignity. Mac n Cheese. f**k off.

I don't eat macaroni cheese.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

When did we start adopting the Americanism "Mac n Cheese"? What was/is wrong with macaroni cheese? It is food for the throbbers of this world anyway but even they deserve some dignity. Mac n Cheese. f**k off.

I make macaroni cheese for the weans lunch. There is no fucking way I'd go out for a meal and eat it. 

Mac n Cheese is the food of baby men. 

Not sure if this is "Petty" or "Things to share" either way, it's amused & annoyed me in equal measure.
Chatting to a guy who claims to work for Louis Vuitton, anyway long story short. A very attractive girl sits down next to us, after a few minutes, I compliment her on her outstanding hair. Then, I leave to go to the bathroom- upon return "mr Louie" is getting huckled by the bouncers.
Apparently, when I left, he asked her where she was from, her response of "Nigeria" prompted him unfathomably to say "how much?" What?
"You must be a hooker"
Hope the Canadian p***k had a good kicking from the Nigerian bouncers, what a p***k.

25 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Not sure if this is "Petty" or "Things to share" either way, it's amused & annoyed me in equal measure.
Chatting to a guy who claims to work for Louis Vuitton, anyway long story short. A very attractive girl sits down next to us, after a few minutes, I compliment her on her outstanding hair. Then, I leave to go to the bathroom- upon return "mr Louie" is getting huckled by the bouncers.
Apparently, when I left, he asked her where she was from, her response of "Nigeria" prompted him unfathomably to say "how much?" What?
"You must be a hooker"
Hope the Canadian p***k had a good kicking from the Nigerian bouncers, what a p***k.

Saved you having to ask her.

I've thankfully never heard that before. It's confusing though when speaking to continental Europeans and their half past means an hour previous. Has caused timings with the missus to be all mucked up.

I've never used that wording before but I've said "It's just efter half past".

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I've thankfully never heard that before. It's confusing though when speaking to continental Europeans and their half past means an hour previous. Has caused timings with the missus to be all mucked up.

Always "arrives" before his missus type poster ^^^^^^^^^

4 hours ago, sjc said:

Cheapskate c***s with no watch that are always asking for the time then get all uppity about it when you tell them.....

Watches are almost extinct, buy a phone.