Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Edinburgh seems to be filled with optimistic runner types, with their skintight clothing and smugness. I'm sitting on a bus hungover as f**k wondering what these people are doing with their lives. It's painful to think about.

Probably going running.

Every time any of the bigot brothers win anything, the streets awash with celtic/the the rangers taps in the glorious North East.
Take a fuckin hard look at yerself.

Motherwell is the same today.
Grown fucking men,look at me look at who I support!

Motherwell is the same today.
Grown fucking men,look at me look at who I support!

I find it worse on flags. Yesterday there was a Celtic flag with Creetown on it. Aye congratulations ya bellend. You'd sooner travel 2 hours to gloryhunt rather than drive half an hour to support Stranraer (or even us).

Do folk think those flags show them to be anything other than a gloryhunting fuckwit?

I'm sitting in a bar in Denver and there's a fat, middle aged c**t wearing a Chelsea top. I had assumed he was a fellow expat but it sounds like he's American. Somehow, that's even worse.

Stopped at a hotel in Crail today. Nobody was drinking, my mate bought a Diet Coke each for me and the wife, and a pint of blackcurrant and Lemonade each for him and his missus. £8.60. Robbing b*****ds. £1.70 for a tin of Diet Coke. Surely it's about time a cap was introduced on the price of soft drinks in pubs and hotels???

5 minutes ago, philpy said:

Stopped at a hotel in Crail today. Nobody was drinking, my mate bought a Diet Coke each for me and the wife, and a pint of blackcurrant and Lemonade each for him and his missus. £8.60. Robbing b*****ds. £1.70 for a tin of Diet Coke. Surely it's about time a cap was introduced on the price of soft drinks in pubs and hotels???

That's actually not all that bad for four drinks - you'd expect to be paying a bit for the ambience of being in a hotel in a scenic wee village in the East Neuk on a nice day after all.

Aye, maybe you could have saved seven bucks by buying a multipack of own brand cola from the Lidl in Leven and tanning it down the seafront, but I can't help feeling it would have been a pyrrhic victory.

That's actually not all that bad for four drinks - you'd expect to be paying a bit for the ambience of being in a hotel in a scenic wee village in the East Neuk on a nice day after all.
Aye, maybe you could have saved seven bucks by buying a multipack of own brand cola from the Lidl in Leven and tanning it down the seafront, but I can't help feeling it would have been a pyrrhic victory.

Have you been in the balcomie links hotel?? It's a fucking throwback. Woodchip everywhere, even on the toilet walls.

Just now, philpy said:

Have you been in the balcomie links hotel?? It's a fucking throwback. Woodchip everywhere, even on the toilet walls.

Eeeww...see what you mean. Though you meant some cutesy wee place down near the harbour.

That place looks something the Germans built overlooking Omaha Beach.

Eeeww...see what you mean. Though you meant some cutesy wee place down near the harbour.
That place looks something the Germans built overlooking Omaha Beach.

It was actually a German who built the place back in the 20s as far as I know. It's so ugly

Footballers who shout "AWAY" whenever a ball is played into their box from a set piece.

I did that all the time. It was the only football related things I was good at [emoji17]