Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

22 minutes ago, Rugster said:

So if the two of us are in our way home from somewhere and stop at Tesco one of us should sit in the car and the other goes in with the daughter to shop? Away you go, ya nutter!

Yip. Stay in the car. Why would you want to all shop? Tell them what you want, send them on their way and get the tunes/football on the tranny. 

Eta. It soon occurred to me that joining a debate using the word tranny is a risky one.

Edited by HenryHill

Took the wee man to See Woo Chinese supermarket for a change. Show him all the spices and exotic fruit/ veg. The main event is the lesser seen foodstuffs like chicken feet, live razor clams, eels, crabs and lobster.

Oh and of course frozen pigs fanny.

63e4be675a057cab664c75c28fa9be03.jpg

Cracking day out, if you can handle questions like "What is a Uteri ?" - Which of course was handed over to my wife.

59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  Still the last 24 hours has confirmed that the average P&Ber is an oompa loompa who likes to saunter around Tesco with three generations of his family as it's a great day out.

Poll required, but,

How is the average calculated?

4 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

The screaming four-kids-shat-out-in-three-years ned broods are bad enough, but my real hatred is reserved for the middle-class couples who think a crowded rail carriage will find the sight and sound of Tobias and Poppy expressing themselves as enchanting as they evidently do.

Hugo's maw was the inspiration for that post.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

What if they are on their way to/from somewhere? I've seen me and Mrs B int he shop with baby B. In no way do I consider it leisure, yet it has happened due to circumstance.

I imagine if someone called me a c**t because of this then an offer of a duel would have to be made...

Unless it was @Shandon Par as he'd probably hand your arse to you again....

2 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

It's all relevant to the impedance to the gin aisle.

Sake, Zen.  That nice Mr Tesco delivers my messages, inc bottles of Tanquery No 10, right to my front door.  So supermarkets exist purely for when you need 50g of Golden Virginia or have an oyster mushroom crisis.  Oh and don't get me started on the cnuts who clog the 'customer service' bit asking for 13 duff lottery tickets to get checked.

6 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Like it or not, shopping is a leisure activity (and has been for a long time).

I take exception to those parents who pick some sweets from the shelf and open them to keep their weans happy. Those people are knobs.

Hang your head in shame. That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on P&B - and I remember the Octopus Women.

I take your unruly families shopping and raise you to Morrison's on King St in Aberdeen.

I like Morrison's but hate that Morrison's. Middle of student land. Try visiting in evening and it has

Aisles blocked by 4 pals each with a trolley with about 2 items in each as they chat about the new series of Game of Thrones and how Random their weekends are.

Idiots holding their phones in front of their face and having conversations for the World to hear.

Idiots texting and pushing trolleys as the crash into everything within 10 metres

Idiots at checkouts trying to use the self scan as they simultaneously chat to their pal in the queue behind them in a 3 way chat with however is in the end of the phone tucked at their ear and their handbag balanced at their elbow and wondering how they struggling to scan while doing all this.

Why is it only US universities that have mass shootings to thin out some if these loud, self important boring Twats

I'd have made the same post yesterday but I nipped in to Waitrose after work today and there was a bloke about 30ish with one wean in the backpack and another two hanging off his hands and they all behaved impeccably.  A real credit.
What irks me is families regarding a trip to the supermarket as an outing.  It's a place to shop FFS.

In fairness it was Waitrose.

Wouldn't expect them to have acted like peasant children.

9 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Took the wee man to See Woo Chinese supermarket for a change. Show him all the spices and exotic fruit/ veg. The main event is the lesser seen foodstuffs like chicken feet, live razor clams, eels, crabs and lobster.

Oh and of course frozen pigs fanny.

What's the betting that throbber is on his way there right now?

11 hours ago, Rugster said:

So if the two of us are in our way home from somewhere and stop at Tesco one of us should sit in the car and the other goes in with the daughter to shop? Away you go, ya nutter!

Just leave the kid in the car and enjoy a bit of time together as a couple.

Not going to lie, this is way more than petty.
My usual Saturday afternoon quiet pints has been utterly destroyed by the pub being absolutely rammed with rugby wankers. Apparently sporting a rugby shirt of any team is acceptable when supporting the Lions even saw a guy wearing a France rugby shirt- just f**k the f**k off, this is a football pub. Oh, and apparently girls watching rugby is a "thing"! Fucking shrieking harlots can get to f**k too.

There is some independence march happening somewhere in Glasgow today (and the folk I encountered heading to it genuinely wouldn't look out of place at an EDL march). Not having a clue about it I asked a group of women if they were going to some sort of town Gala (as they had a large wound flag). When they told me it wasn't that and that it was the march I kind of chuckled and said ok (as I'd got it spectacularly wrong). One of the mutants must have thought I was chuckling at them going to a rally and came out with "aaaaw who do you support then? Rangers a take it?!"

Do these diehard Yes voters genuinely believe that No voters are all The Rangers fans?! I should have said I supported Celtic and love the union. I think she might have imploded.