Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

Why do c***s cut the grass when its belting? Can we not enjoy the small amount of  really good weather we get in peace without listening to your lawnmower ya fanny?

Because cutting your grass in the rain isn't much fun.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

My doctors practice doesn't email a confirmation when you book an appointment. It's like living in the dark ages, I've actually got to try to remember what time my appointment is tomorrow and for the life of me I can't remember.

Everywhere else, my last doctors, my dentist, my opticians, even my barbers emails a confirmation when I book an appointment but this place doesn't.

You're a male who books an appointment to get your haircut? OFTW thread for this.

I just walked past 4 Chinese women , all taking multiple pictures from literally the exact same angle of Marischal College.

It's not fucking moving, take one and get out the fucking way

53 minutes ago, mjw said:

I got an email from P&B informing me of some popular threads.

Is this a thing now? I get enough spammy shite without Div starting it too  :angry:

I just walked past 4 Chinese women , all taking multiple pictures from literally the exact same angle of Marischal College.

It's not fucking moving, take one and get out the fucking way

Difficult to take one of any quality now they built that monstrosity right across from it. f**k Aberdeen Council.

Is this a thing now? I get enough spammy shite without Div starting it too  :angry:

Its probably easy enough to stop but Div shouldn't be directing people towards that nonsense.

Difficult to take one of any quality now they built that monstrosity right across from it. f**k Aberdeen Council.

The city is on its arse. Investment is required and nobody gave a f**k about the building until they started building in front of it. I fully agree with your last sentence though.

3 minutes ago, mjw said:

Its probably easy enough to stop but Div shouldn't be directing people towards that nonsense.

That's probably where most of the traffic comes from, alas.

If he really wanted to coin it in, he could sign up for targeted adverts for CDs of sectarian music and such.

The city is on its arse. Investment is required and nobody gave a f**k about the building until they started building in front of it. I fully agree with your last sentence though.

A lot of people gave a lot of fucks but never got heard,same with the Union Terrace garden plans. Won't miss the city itself when I'm off.

A lot of people gave a lot of fucks but never got heard,same with the Union Terrace garden plans. Won't miss the city itself when I'm off.

Honestly never heard anyone say anything about it until they were building in front of it but fair enough.
Agreed on the terrace gardens. That was a farce. I've been thinking the same about not missing when I leave, nearly a decade and still no departure in sight though.

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've hurt my neck and am grouchy and distracted as f**k. 

Bad AIDS? It was only a matter of time.

Anyway, I've got a headache from lack of sleep  :(

6 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

My doctors practice doesn't email a confirmation when you book an appointment. It's like living in the dark ages, I've actually got to try to remember what time my appointment is tomorrow and for the life of me I can't remember.

Everywhere else, my last doctors, my dentist, my opticians, even my barbers emails a confirmation when I book an appointment but this place doesn't.

If only you could buy a little book with all the days of the year in order, then you could write down stuff like that.