Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

We got a tear stained 'email to all' (well, would have been soaking if not digital) last week from a wifey that had put a sign on the fridge door after someone/folk kept stealing her milk. Well, someone stealing the sign the next day was the straw that broke the camel's back:

Dear all,

Yesterday I emailed you all to highlight the theft of my milk that I pay for out of my own pay packet. Because a number of you are out of office this week and therefore may not see my email when they return I went to the effort of writing a sign for all to see. As I am sure management would agree this is a waste of both my own and company time and at this point I should also highlight that sello tape has gone missing from my desk on at least two occasions this year!!! If you want to borrow my tape then just ask or if I am not at my desk then type me an email. For the sign to be taken off of the fridge less than 24 hours after I put it up is highly disrespectful. I am not the only person in the department to have food stolen from them and therefore this sign was placed to help EVERYONE. I hoped for more respect from my colleagues. I am not looking to name and shame the culprit(s) and you know who you are. I'm sure that I speak for everybody reading this hoping that respect for each other as both friends and colleagues improves in future. Better respect makes for a better department.

Kind regards

#Oneloveyouroffice

#Prayforthesellotape

#Respect

I have chosen today of all days to inspect both a car park and a roof. Firmly expect to be getting a cold at some point in the very near future.

43 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

We got a tear stained 'email to all' (well, would have been soaking if not digital) last week from a wifey that had put a sign on the fridge door after someone/folk kept stealing her milk. Well, someone stealing the sign the next day was the straw that broke the camel's back:

Dear all,

Yesterday I emailed you all to highlight the theft of my milk that I pay for out of my own pay packet. Because a number of you are out of office this week and therefore may not see my email when they return I went to the effort of writing a sign for all to see. As I am sure management would agree this is a waste of both my own and company time and at this point I should also highlight that sello tape has gone missing from my desk on at least two occasions this year!!! If you want to borrow my tape then just ask or if I am not at my desk then type me an email. For the sign to be taken off of the fridge less than 24 hours after I put it up is highly disrespectful. I am not the only person in the department to have food stolen from them and therefore this sign was placed to help EVERYONE. I hoped for more respect from my colleagues. I am not looking to name and shame the culprit(s) and you know who you are. I'm sure that I speak for everybody reading this hoping that respect for each other as both friends and colleagues improves in future. Better respect makes for a better department.

Kind regards

Maybe take a couple of days off work Hedgie, this is only going to end with her bringing an AK47 to work and 'resolving her issues'.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Dear all,

Kind regards

I fully expect this to be my company's mission statement in the near-to-middling future.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Dear all,

Kind regards

Someone should've written on the bottom of the note 'Get semi-skimmed next time'.

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Dear all,

Kind regards

Send one to "all". A new "word of the week" feature for employees to learn and develop their vocabulary:

NOUN

narcissist
  1. a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves:
    "narcissists who think the world revolves around them" · "narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror"

A bit late with this but never mind, it's still annoying. Cup draws on Teletext, they pick out a few fixtures to tell you about but ignore the rest of draw. Example: Betfred League Cup Draw last week they told us there was a Dundee derby and an Ayrshire Derby, that was basically it. Why don't they simply show the complete draw, not too difficult nor would it take up any more pages. 

2 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

A bit late with this but never mind, it's still annoying. Cup draws on Teletext, they pick out a few fixtures to tell you about but ignore the rest of draw. Example: Betfred League Cup Draw last week they told us there was a Dundee derby and an Ayrshire Derby, that was basically it. Why don't they simply show the complete draw, not too difficult nor would it take up any more pages. 

The draws were only released within the last couple of hours.

4 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

You seem to be Bamboozled.

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Dear all,

Kind regards

Pass this onto her-

On her milk put a sign that says - I spat in this and I have herpes. Drink it at your own risk ya c***s.
And on the stapler put a sign that says - I wiped this on my fanny and I have herpes. Use at your own risk ya c***s.

Basically, having herpes is your friend here.

I have chosen today of all days to inspect both a car park and a roof. Firmly expect to be getting a cold at some point in the very near future.

I had similar issues today with this treacherous weather. No man should go to his place of work and get wet/muddy.

21 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

The sections draw was made last week, the fixtures were released a couple of hours ago. 

I realised that's what you were talking about as soon as I posted but I couldn't be fucked editing it. 

All you need to know is that there is a Dundee derby and the dabs are getting pumped.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

A bit late? Teletext? You're about 15 years late. 

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Pass this onto her-

On her milk put a sign that says - I spat in this and I have herpes. Drink it at your own risk ya c***s.
And on the stapler put a sign that says - I wiped this on my fanny and I have herpes. Use at your own risk ya c***s.

Basically, having herpes is your friend here.

^^Has herpes

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I had similar issues today with this treacherous weather. No man should go to his place of work and get wet/muddy.

What about a rugby or football player?

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

A bit late? Teletext? You're about 15 years late. 

The BBC red button text service, I've no idea what it's called, it's on the tele and it's text so that's Teletext. Is Ceefax still on the go then?