Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Selling stuff on eBay is horrible.
Be prepared to get severely fucked about.

99% of folk are fine, but you do get the occasional zoomer.

My favourite was the (probably fake) priest who bought something from me in the morning, and went batshit mental when it hadn't arrived by the evening of the same day. Apparently this was his normal behaviour on eBay, and I found out later that he was repeatedly convicted for selling pirate texts of Christian books  :lol:

"Baby on Board!" or Child on Board!" badges in cars.
I don't really get the point in them. Are they bragging about having a grandchild, niece or whatever? As if the average random road-user gives even a fraction of a f**k. Or are they assuming that everyone drives like a mentalist until they see the badge in the back window of the car in front, and then will suddenly decide not to ram them off the road?
Either way, get them in the bin.

Just building up the evidence for when they park in the parent and child space at the supermarket IMO.

5 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Bonus points for when people would buy something at a fixed price, then send a message saying, "I don't actually want this - I've just bought it to make you take the listing down as it's overpriced".

Ah, the days when you could give buyers negative feedback.

Isn't that illegal? I thought agreeing to buy something on eBay created a legal contract.

40 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Lucy Alexander has been replaced by Martel Maxwell on Homes Under the Hammer. Martel fùcking Maxwell, this won't do at all.

She's lovely, and a Dundee supporter as well. Thank you.

"Hi there, I understand that you need the parcel however there has been a delay at the depot. I have escalated this requesting for a delivery attempt to be made as soon as possible. Please accept my apologies for your experience regarding this delivery and for any inconvenience caused. Should you need our assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks Cathy"

Standard bullshit answer. 

The French Airspace Controllers. If they could manage a decent strike I'd have an extra night in Seville in a free hotel. Instead we have to sit on the plane on the tarmac probably till 8pm UK time and I'll miss my connection to Inverness. c***s.

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

She's lovely, and a Dundee supporter as well. Thank you.

The only person that I've ever met who is both "lovely" and "a Dundee supporter" is your missus.  You're welcome.

And so is she.

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The only person that I've ever met who is both "lovely" and "a Dundee supporter" is your missus.  You're welcome.

And so is she.

Cheers. It's not true what people say about you. Thank you.

On 10/10/2017 at 01:37, senorsoupe said:

Do you know what really grinds my gears?  People who don't turn their lights on when driving in pouring rain.  Drove back from my parents place today, about a 4 hour drive, it was chucking it down most of the way and I got really annoyed seeing cars without their lights on, especially grey cars.  Grey car, grey road, grey skies makes it really fucking hard to see you!!!

I agree but also present you with the opposite, Twats who drive with the foglights on permanently.