Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

14 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I'm coming around to Christmas now we've go the wee one, but it's early November for f**k's sake!

Private flat down the road from me had a Christmas tree up on the 26th oct. I remember the date because I almost went back at night to break their windows

Just wait til she's old enough to understand "Santa"......their innocence melts even the hardest of hearts!
Point taken though. GTF Christmas music/decorations til December! 

That's the next time Christmas will be exciting for me. Looking forward to it. Again, she won't have a clue what's going on this year. Possibly next year but I reckon the first really good one will be the following year.

I f***ing detest Children In Need with a passion, it's the worst form of comfortably-off middle-class guilt-salving imaginable.  'Oh gosh', everyone', look at me/us, contributing money and being named-checked by *insert middle-class BBC presenter here*.

Seriously, as the late journalist Ian Bell once enquired in The Herald - do any of these c**** ever stop to ask WHY there are so many children in the UK in need ?  Poverty and disadvantage as light entertainment - utterly nauseating IMO.

32 minutes ago, sjc said:

Just wait til she's old enough to understand "Santa"......their innocence melts even the hardest of hearts!

Point taken though. GTF Christmas music/decorations til December! 

Kids don't believe in Santa. They're just clever enough to let you think they do.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Strictly Come Dancing being treated as news

This.

But it's happening more and more, crap like strictly being used as filler on other broadcasts. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Kids don't believe in Santa. They're just clever enough to let you think they do.

My PTTGOYN is miserable c***s like you claiming there is no Santa.  I’ve been getting presents at Christmas for years so take your bullshit elsewhere.

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Tesco are the worstcunts for this.

Couple of days before any "event" (eg went to get a pumpkin for the bairn for Halloween).  Asked if they had any pumpkins (they had a Mount Everest pile sitting at the front door just 12 hours earlier) and the Tescocunt says "naw, mate, its aw Christmas stuff now"

28th of October.

Serves you right. Pumpkins are American shite. You should have been looking for a turnip.

The annual leaf clearing debacle.  f**k off trees you useless c***s. 

I work for Glasgow City Council, and every couple of years they will buy another new contraption to suck leaves off the streets. They are in the process of fitting one on the the back of a tipper just now, something similar to this.

eefcaee75fb25630864c4e16382d4de6.jpg

They must only demonstrate these things with bone dry leaves, as in the 30 years I've been there they must have tried a dozen different things and as soon as they start trying to lift wet leaves the machine gets clogged up within about 10 minutes.

24 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Shandon "beat up" Par changing his avatar every day gets right on my nipples! No need!

It’s a sign of just how important P&B is to him.  When it goes off line he’s like Rainman.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is it recreation hour at your home? There must be a sing song or a beetle drive you could be at

You’re probably older than me and I have no idea what a beetle drive is, though I have heard the term.